Chad Thomas didn't travel with team

Dont know why everybody freaking out. Chad as done nothing up to this point. Court Jenkins has been the impact freshman. AQM was a huge lost but Chad is not going to decide the game. i would have preferred he went but i'm not tripping

Advertisement
Dont know why everybody freaking out. Chad as done nothing up to this point. Court Jenkins has been the impact freshman. AQM was a huge lost but Chad is not going to decide the game. i would have preferred he went but i'm not tripping

he hasnt done anything because we are literally the only school that wouldnt give PT to a stud like that. we are a joke . please kill me

have you not seen this story before? never a good sign when guys aren't traveling. especially considering how many guys we've lost to complete bs. not saying anything will come of this but with our track record i wouldn't be surprised.

LOL! Our best DE, in a year or too. Funny, everyone thought we should have dominated last week, more than we did. Chad played and did not dominate. I'm sure he will as he acclimated to the college game but give the kid time.

Advertisement

No he isn't but if you haven't noticed we have had a string of bad things happen with players that have very high ceilings. Chad was good enough to get snaps as a true freshman, why isn't he traveling? I'm sorry if I'm a glass half full type, I've been conditioned to that by following this program.......

Nothing to do with this year. He is the future.

Also, he played a ton of snaps last week backing Chick. So this hurts for tomorrow as well

Advertisement
And for those saying he doesn't play a lot, do you guys watch our games? He was in for atleast 3 first half drives last week.

Advertisement
Well it's not like we are facing a team with a great running game where we will need DL depth to try and slow their star RB down.

Oh wait.

I'm not worried about him being a playmaker tommorow night I'm worried this will be the beginning of the end of his career at the U I just hope it's personal nothing that is gonna derail his football career

Advertisement
I'm not worried about him being a playmaker tommorow night I'm worried this will be the beginning of the end of his career at the U I just hope it's personal nothing that is gonna derail his football career

derail like him transfering to team who uses him right and doesnt have him covering WR?

he hasnt done anything because we are literally the only school that wouldnt give PT to a stud like that. we are a joke . please kill me

This.

Watch him closely when he plays. He's an instant difference maker, imo.

Susan Miller DegnanVerified account ‏@smillerdegnan

@F5_Chad Thomas tells @DavidFurones90 after loooong pause: "Ain't nothing happened.''

Advertisement
Back