Chad Thomas didn't travel with team

Advertisement
Aren't you the guy who said players from South Florida were too stupid to succeed?

It depends on if you're going to take it out of context or not. Yes, having a roster full of Miami-Dade players is just asking for issues on understanding D-1 level football concepts.

You're a pretty well-spoken guy, so let me know if you want to discuss it or if it's going to be a typical CIS "fck u u rasist peice of sht".

Pretty incredible that so many Miami-Dade players can make the NFL. Truly a miracle.

Let me know when you want to stop carrying water for the coaching staff and attacking a group of kids who have proven to be elite football players at the highest level in defense of grown men who can't do their job correctly.

So the medical staff holds Chad from traveling with the team and the usual idiots on here start bashing Golden before they even get the story straight. Wow. Time to put the the ignore user feature to work.

In other words, you will read the posts from about six people if you put the idiots on ignore.

Aren't you the guy who said players from South Florida were too stupid to succeed?
No, he was the one that said playa's from South Florida was to stupid to suckcede

It depends on if you're going to take it out of context or not. Yes, having a roster full of Miami-Dade players is just asking for issues on understanding D-1 level football concepts.

You're a pretty well-spoken guy, so let me know if you want to discuss it or if it's going to be a typical CIS "fck u u rasist peice of sht".

Pretty incredible that so many Miami-Dade players can make the NFL. Truly a miracle.

Let me know when you want to stop carrying water for the coaching staff and attacking a group of kids who have proven to be elite football players at the highest level in defense of grown men who can't do their job correctly.

See, I knew you couldn't do it.

I have posted here many times over the past month that Al Golden is not the guy for the job. Many times. I do not defend the guy. Are we clear on that?

These kids have absolutely proven to be elite football players.........at the Miami-Dade high school level of football.

Advertisement

I have posted here many times over the past month that Al Golden is not the guy for the job. Many times. I do not defend the guy. Are we clear on that?

These kids have absolutely proven to be elite football players.........at the Miami-Dade high school level of football.

Sure thing. Miami is the most represented hometown in the NFL but the players are just too dumb to be effective on the college level. Those NFL schemes are less complicated. Miami should stop recruiting South Florida and only recruit football geniuses from New Jersey.

I knew you couldn't be honest, and instead kept up the jackass act.

Sure thing. Miami is the most represented hometown in the NFL but the players are just too dumb to be effective on the college level. Those NFL schemes are less complicated. Miami should stop recruiting South Florida and only recruit football geniuses from New Jersey.

I knew you couldn't be honest, and instead kept up the jackass act.

That's not an act.

This makes no ******* sense. This is an indefensible move, **** this. Seriously wow. Even if he doesn't play there are so many reasons you bring this kid for the trip. And there are so many reasons HE SHOULD BE PLAYING NO MATTER WHAT.This REALLY ****es me off

He should be playing no matter what? Are you really that stupid or just trolling? He's got back spasms and the medical staff did not clear him to play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back