Chad Thomas at SDE

At some point or another before I die I think Al and company will get this ship rolling to the point where we are a dynasty again. The only problem I will ever have with Al, in regards to putting up with all the embarassing losses in between, is why the **** would he implement a defense that HE KNEW would take at least 4-5 years to implement talent wise at UM. Smh. He must have really trusted Donna not to fire his a$$ thats for **** sure.

Because I do think we are finally starting to see that 3-4 flex/4-3 base, or whatever the **** we play, talent starting to come together. You cant tell me studs like Trent Harris, AQM, CThomas, DOwens, and Moten arent perfect pieces for this system. Lets pray on a nightly basis to whatever God you choose that Michael Wyche is a stud. If he is then watch the ***** out for this defense the next two years.

And btw, I am predicting now that in 2 years when Wyche leaves that Courtel Jenkins (after being in the weight room and in the system for 2-3 years) will be the savior we have been waiting for at NG and get this defense to the level it use to be back in the day. Everything I have read and seen from this kid says he has that "it" factor we need.

I'm with you on this, Jassid. Wyche is the key to the inside for the next two years, Jenkins after that. We have some depth to build at LB, as well. But the 2-deep at DB, starting LBs, 2-deep at DE and 3-Tech DT are all looking pretty sound. Just need that 0/1 Tech DT and a little more depth. We've lost our trust. But Golden is no dumb-***. We should EXPECT him to unleash the hounds now that we have talent on the field.

Just to add, Donofrio has to know that his career is on the line this year. If he has functional common sense, I think we'll see more agressive play-calling from him this year than ever before.

Advertisement
At some point or another before I die I think Al and company will get this ship rolling to the point where we are a dynasty again. The only problem I will ever have with Al, in regards to putting up with all the embarassing losses in between, is why the **** would he implement a defense that HE KNEW would take at least 4-5 years to implement talent wise at UM. Smh. He must have really trusted Donna not to fire his a$$ thats for **** sure.

Because I do think we are finally starting to see that 3-4 flex/4-3 base, or whatever the **** we play, talent starting to come together. You cant tell me studs like Trent Harris, AQM, CThomas, DOwens, and Moten arent perfect pieces for this system. Lets pray on a nightly basis to whatever God you choose that Michael Wyche is a stud. If he is then watch the ***** out for this defense the next two years.

And btw, I am predicting now that in 2 years when Wyche leaves that Courtel Jenkins (after being in the weight room and in the system for 2-3 years) will be the savior we have been waiting for at NG and get this defense to the level it use to be back in the day. Everything I have read and seen from this kid says he has that "it" factor we need.

I'm with you on this, Jassid. Wyche is the key to the inside for the next two years, Jenkins after that. We have some depth to build at LB, as well. But the 2-deep at DB, starting LBs, 2-deep at DE and 3-Tech DT are all looking pretty sound. Just need that 0/1 Tech DT and a little more depth. We've lost our trust. But Golden is no dumb-***. We should EXPECT him to unleash the hounds now that we have talent on the field.

Just to add, Donofrio has to know that his career is on the line this year. If he has functional common sense, I think we'll see more agressive play-calling from him this year than ever before.

We blitzed enough last year, the problem is/was, Dorito couldn't disguise a blitz if his life depended on it. When I can call out where the blitz is coming from I'm sure college QB's are easily identifying where the pressure is coming from.

Advertisement
Back