Chad Thomas 50/50

^
So Jacory was just ignoring his coach and kept throwing the ball?

Yep...go watch some tape....see for yourself all the WIDE OPEN BUTT AZS NEKKID WR's running all over the place..

Whipple is a cotdayumn gangsta!!!!

Watch what he does at his new spot..arguably the worst job in the FBS. He is gonna wreck that conference in a couple of years.

Whipple is an idiot. We had 5 NFL RBs and he kept throwing the **** ball.

Advertisement
^

Yep...go watch some tape....see for yourself all the WIDE OPEN BUTT AZS NEKKID WR's running all over the place..

Watch what he does at his new spot..arguably the worst job in the FBS. He is gonna wreck that conference in a couple of years.

Whipple was OK. I'd say he did a better job of calling plays than Coley this past season.

Fisch was a mile ahead of both.

^

Whipple isn't an idiot but I think we all now know who is one.

^

Yeah, he's a genius who is just flying up the corching ranks.

Advertisement
^

Yeah, he's a genius who is just flying up the corching ranks.

Tape....tape....tape.....tape....stop spewing baggery....Go watch the tape of ANY of Whipple's offenses....Nothing but wide open receivers all day long.

You are a smarter fan than this my man.

Jacory didn't fit Whipple's system and he never got a chance to develop his guy Morris. I don't know how things would've turned out if he had gotten that chance. And neither does anyone else.

His play calling was questionable at times but I thought overall Whipple was a pretty decent OC.

Whipple also hand-picked Morris

What you did there. I saw it. Unfortunately......

It's called "the argumentative theory of reasoning" google it Einstein.

I honestly thought you were smarter than this....*shrug I guess 19k posts doesn't buy common sense.

Advertisement
LMAO..... We still got people on here carrying the torch for Mark ******* Whipple.

1. Offense got progressively worse? Check
2. Unable to adapt to changes made against him once tape was out? Check
3. QB got progressively worse? Check
4. Ignored 5 NFL backs on the roster to keep throwing the ball with a turnover prone QB? Check

Yeah, he's goddamned genius.

LMAO..... We still got people on here carrying the torch for Mark ******* Whipple.

1. Offense got progressively worse? Check
2. Unable to adapt to changes made against him once tape was out? Check
3. QB got progressively worse? Check
4. Ignored 5 NFL backs on the roster to keep throwing the ball with a turnover prone QB? Check

Yeah, he's goddamned genius.

I didn't say he was perfect.

Sure thing.

If only post counts were indicators of reasoning ability we would be able to progress.

Your study of game film is negligently underwhelming.

Edit: You can lead a horse to water.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Sure thing.

If only post counts were indicators of reasoning ability we would be able to progress.

Talks about reasoning, repeats "game film" and "watch the film" over and over without pointing to any facts or observations other than "WRs were open."

Seems legit.

You did manage to locate my post count though. Congratulations.

Advertisement
Sure thing.

Talks about reasoning, repeats "game film" and "watch the film" over and over without pointing to any facts or observations other than "WRs were open."

Seems legit.

You did manage to locate my post count though. Congratulations.

I'm not here to teach you how to ride your bike son. ;)

Advertisement
OK here is the tip...just for a second....call it training wheels for the logically impaired.

First tip...Whipple was only here for 2 seasons.

Rushing attempts/Passing attempts
Canes 2009 463/416
Canes 2010 493/443

How dare he air it out like that!!!!!

And **** Whipple too for getting Jackoffy Harris' back piece destroyed against Virginia so he had to start his frosh for the rest of the season.

Yeah...seems legit.

I met a ****** once.

OK here is the tip...just for a second....call it training wheels for the logically impaired.

First tip...Whipple was only here for 2 seasons. That's why I listed 2.

Rushing attempts/Passing attempts
Canes 2009 463/416
Canes 2010 493/443

How dare he air it out like that!!!!! Way to add the rushing attempts for the QBs (about 60 for 2010 and 50 for 2009). I forgot all the read option Whipple ran. Good job, good effort.

So
2009: ~466 drop backs vs. 413 hand offs
2010: ~503 drop backs vs. 433 hand offs

You followed up that effort by not even mentioning (or noticing) the fact that the year we threw the ball less, our offense was more efficient, scored more and we had a better record. You're doing a dynamite job so far.

And **** Whipple too for getting Jackoffy Harris' back piece destroyed against Virginia so he had to start his frosh for the rest of the season.

Yeah...seems legit.

I met a ****** once. Looks like you let him write this porst.

Outstanding effort.

Done before I get a demerit.

Last edited:
Shannon's 4th year squad was loads more talented than Golden's. Shannon > Golden as a recruiter.

:ibisroflmao::rollcanes: This F8cking guy.

The class with All time greats like :

Jeremy Davis
Darrion Hall
Andrew Tallman
D'vota Davis
Travis Williams
David Perry
Kelvin Cain
Delmar Taylor
Jeff Brown
Jimmy Gaines
Tyrone Cornelius
Tavadis Glenn
Jermaine Barton

That was better than this class? LMFAO.

Learn to read. I said nothing about his recruiting class.

Let's not forget the talented Highsmith, Rodgers, Morris, Green quartet. Those guys, along with cornileous and Gaines made up the core of the worst set of starters in Miami Hurricane History.

Advertisement
Back