Chad Thomas 50/50

CaneSwag8

Canes fan
A friend of mine in with some coaches mentioned Chad being on the fence and I called him crazy, welp.

Odoi tweeted that he just spoke to him and that it is a 50-50 battle between Miami and Bama.

Advertisement
A friend of mine in with some coaches mentioned Chad being on the fence and I called him crazy, welp.

Odoi tweeted that he just spoke to him and that it is a 50-50 battle between Miami and Bama.

Awesome....................................................

that same BTW BS as last year............................

Ice Ice Harris, too cold, too cold.............................

But all the Canes writers told us how great this class was ? I'm so confused now.

Advertisement
As I just found out on twitter, attrition happens to every school. We shouldn't be concerned. :eekeyes:

Dale!

88.jpg

Advertisement
This staff has destroyed our expectations so much that all we asked for is to not lose anymore of our commitments tomorrow.

If they can't even do that Golden can go **** his own face.

SOTU, Manny, Caps4Life will still tell us how great this class was under the cloud...

Advertisement
Any truth to the rumor that Demetrius Jackson was seen at Gander Mountain purchasing a canoe and a banjoe and might be Arky bound as well???

Advertisement
Caneinsider said valentine *** wasnt visiting last week and yall clowned them bout that too.

Advertisement
Back