Chad Thomas 50/50

Shannon's 4th year squad was loads more talented than Golden's. Shannon > Golden as a recruiter.

:ibisroflmao::rollcanes: This F8cking guy.

The class with All time greats like :

Jeremy Davis
Darrion Hall
Andrew Tallman
D'vota Davis
Travis Williams
David Perry
Kelvin Cain
Delmar Taylor
Jeff Brown
Jimmy Gaines
Tyrone Cornelius
Tavadis Glenn
Jermaine Barton

That was better than this class? LMFAO.

Learn to read. I said nothing about his recruiting class.

Let's not forget the talented Highsmith, Rodgers, Morris, Green quartet. Those guys, along with cornileous and Gaines made up the core of the worst set of starters in Miami Hurricane History.

At yet 5 of those 6 were all starters during Golden's 3rd season and the 6th played major snaps.

Advertisement
OK here is the tip...just for a second....call it training wheels for the logically impaired.

First tip...Whipple was only here for 2 seasons. That's why I listed 2.

Rushing attempts/Passing attempts
Canes 2009 463/416
Canes 2010 493/443

How dare he air it out like that!!!!! Way to add the rushing attempts for the QBs (about 60 for 2010 and 50 for 2009). I forgot all the read option Whipple ran. Good job, good effort. You followed up that effort by not even mentioning (or noticing) the fact that the year we threw the ball less, our offense was more efficient, scored more and we had a better record. You're doing a dynamite job so far. Wait a minute. So I didn't quote the pass attempt statistics by season (% is almost identical)? Someone is either really hitting the sauce today or incredibly stunted.

And by all means let us ignore the dramatic decline in roster quality from 2009-2010. It's always better to just cherry pick the stats you need to continue your argumentative theory of reasoning.

And **** Whipple too for getting Jackoffy Harris' back piece destroyed against Virginia so he had to start his frosh for the rest of the season.

Yeah...seems legit.

I met a ****** once. Looks like you let him write this porst. Looks like I let him drag me into this debacle of a discourse.
Outstanding effort.

Done before I get a demerit.
Good decision. Drink some water and hit the hay. I'm not allowed to call you a drunkard on this site. "Hi my name is Joeblow."

Last edited:
OK here is the tip...just for a second....call it training wheels for the logically impaired.

First tip...Whipple was only here for 2 seasons. That's why I listed 2.

Rushing attempts/Passing attempts
Canes 2009 463/416
Canes 2010 493/443

How dare he air it out like that!!!!! Way to add the rushing attempts for the QBs (about 60 for 2010 and 50 for 2009). I forgot all the read option Whipple ran. Good job, good effort. You followed up that effort by not even mentioning (or noticing) the fact that the year we threw the ball less, our offense was more efficient, scored more and we had a better record. You're doing a dynamite job so far.Wait a minute. So I didn't mention the fact that we threw the ball less even though I quoted the pass attempt statistics by season (% is almost identical)? Someone is either really hitting the sauce today or incredibly stunted.

READING COMPREHENSION, GET SOME.

So
2009: ~466 drop backs vs. 413 hand offs
2010: ~503 drop backs vs. 433 hand offs

And by all means let us ignore the dramatic decline in roster quality from 2009-2010. It's always better to just cherry pick the stats you need to continue your argumentative theory of reasoning.

And **** Whipple too for getting Jackoffy Harris' back piece destroyed against Virginia so he had to start his frosh for the rest of the season.

Yeah...seems legit.

I met a ****** once. Looks like you let him write this porst.
Looks like I let him drag me into this debacle of a discourse.

Outstanding effort.

Done before I get a demerit.
Good decision. Drink some water and hit the hay. I'm not allowed to call you a drunkard on this site. "Hi my name is Joeblow."

HOLY ******* ****.

This has to be Spencer.

Answer me this question or dodge it...either way is cool.

How many of those 2010 drop-back passes were targeted towards one of those 5 NFL runningbacks? Nice now you see that just because you are dropping back you aren't taking the RB out of action. It's a complex sport and your cherry picked stats are pretty weak.

Whipple has bling on every level that he has played or coached. Even HS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shannon's 4th year squad was loads more talented than Golden's. Shannon > Golden as a recruiter.

:ibisroflmao::rollcanes: This F8cking guy.

The class with All time greats like :

Jeremy Davis
Darrion Hall
Andrew Tallman
D'vota Davis
Travis Williams
David Perry
Kelvin Cain
Delmar Taylor
Jeff Brown
Jimmy Gaines
Tyrone Cornelius
Tavadis Glenn
Jermaine Barton

That was better than this class? LMFAO.

Learn to read. I said nothing about his recruiting class.

Let's not forget the talented Highsmith, Rodgers, Morris, Green quartet. Those guys, along with cornileous and Gaines made up the core of the worst set of starters in Miami Hurricane History.

At yet 5 of those 6 were all starters during Golden's 3rd season and the 6th played major snaps.

I am not a Golden supporter, but to say that Randy had more talent in his 4th year, even with the 2008 class included, than Golden does now is ridiculous. Starting in 2009-2011 that is the worst collection of talent assembled in Miami in 30 years. Not one star player and I am giving him chick, perryman and Dorsett. Vernon might be the best of the bunch and he didn't do much in College. Golden atleast has Duke, AQM, Flowers, Howard, Coley, burns, Bush, McCord, and a few nice prospects coming in this year that have the potential to be good. That's with a so called cloud over his head. With that said, the man needs to do a better job coaching and picking a defense of coordinator.

Offensive yards per play Miami Hurricanes

2009 5.91
2010 5.87

Yep DRAMATIC drop off offensively.

Advertisement
I'm done with you Spencer.

I know that's right.

166.gif

Advertisement
Back