Chad Recaps the FSU visit

-Chad had a good time vibing with an old teammate. "I had a good visit to FSU," Thomas said. "The best part was hanging out with six (Matthew Thomas). It was good to see him. He showed me around the city and facilities."

Considering MT wanted out of Tally, no real danger there

That fact seems to have been lost amongst some people. Hard for someone to flip Chad when that person didn't want to be in Tallahassee to begin with.

Kind of like our HC who didn't want to be here a couple weeks ago.

Advertisement
homas told CaneSport that "it was a nice visit" to Florida State and, asked if the Noles still remain in his picture, said "I really don't know. I can't tell you yes or no. I saw the academic part there, and that opened my eyes to them."

So when will he know if FSU is out of it or not?

"On signing day," Thomas said.

Thomas is set to visit Alabama next weekend - he told Miami coaches from the beginning that he was taking these visits - and the 5-star recruit says he has no plans to solidify his UM commitment after that trip.

It will be a nailbiter for Cane fans up to Feb. 5.

Will he pull the hat trick on signing day?

"I don't really know," Thomas said. "I'm not a showboat type person. We'll find out."

Advertisement
Chad is Mr. Hurricane. Just like Duke Johnson. I think they interviewed the wrong dude in that article.

Advertisement
This day has been so absurd LMFAO. Junior day reports this am were great and positive news with 15' kids along with Thomas, Kaaya, JC Jackson and D Jackson too. By night fall according to all the doom and gloomers we are not only losing VT but also Kaaya, Thomas and D Jackson WOW!

Guys idk y but for some reason I just feel really uneasy about chad and demetrius. I am not one to to usually worry about recruits and I know they are saying all the right things but i just am not going to feel comfortable about these 2 until they sign.

Posted about 20 minutes ago...

@Manny_Navarro: Spent 45 minutes chatting with #BookerT All American DE Chad Thomas. He's 1,000 percent #Hurricane Music program won him over long time ago

Advertisement
Posted about 20 minutes ago...

@Manny_Navarro: Spent 45 minutes chatting with #BookerT All American DE Chad Thomas. He's 1,000 percent #Hurricane Music program won him over long time ago

502.gif

Can't wait to see Thomas matched up one on one with Kelvin Benjamin. I wouldn be surprised if there was some good natured jawing back and forth between those two on the visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back