Chad Recaps the FSU visit

1jamaicancane

Senior
-Chad had a good time vibing with an old teammate. "I had a good visit to FSU," Thomas said. "The best part was hanging out with six (Matthew Thomas). It was good to see him. He showed me around the city and facilities."

- When asked if this visit changed anything."No change," Thomas said.

- As far as in homes this week. "I know coach Fisher and coach Golden will be by to see me," Thomas added, "there's really nothing I need to ask them before Signing Day.

- Jimbo talked to him a bit. "He's a cool guy. Real laid back. He talked to me about life and football, he told me he wanted me to come play football for him.

- Next week he will visit Bama.

- He reiterated that he's solid and expects to sign with UM on NSD

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/...here-his-commitment-stands-after-visit-173506

Advertisement
This dude is a grown ******* man

Seems like a quiet force who everyone on the team will be able to look at.

The coaches will just point to Chad and say do it like that guy.

Advertisement
Football is becoming a sport of QB's and getting to the QB's.

Chad Thomas is such an important recruit to this program as it currently stands, you almost can't overstate it. This program was built on the backs of a tough, athletic line that could pressure the QB without blitzing and that's the key to it all.

Seeing this young man's passion for his hometown is extremely refreshing and I am just waiting to get that signed fax.

Been saying it since day 1 he is strictly about business and doesn't got time for any ***ery.. Enjoy him folks this kid will be playing on sundays in 3 years..

-Chad had a good time vibing with an old teammate. "I had a good visit to FSU," Thomas said. "The best part was hanging out with six (Matthew Thomas). It was good to see him. He showed me around the city and facilities."

Considering MT wanted out of Tally, no real danger there

Advertisement

Considering MT wanted out of Tally, no real danger there

That fact seems to have been lost amongst some people. Hard for someone to flip Chad when that person didn't want to be in Tallahassee to begin with.

Tom D'Angelo ‏@tomdangelo44 1h
5 star DE Chad Thomas rates his trip to #FSU a 10, per @Warchant. Can the Seminoles flip him from #UM?

Advertisement
yeah. I'm sure FSU wants out that he's FLIPPING.

WHY do we constantly let ourselves believe what people say and not what they DO? a real cane says **** it. it's the weekend. I need to TRAIN to get my canes better. not take some BS trip to tallaNASTY

Advertisement

WHY do we constantly let ourselves believe what people say and not what they DO? a real cane says **** it. it's the weekend. I need to TRAIN to get my canes better. not take some BS trip to tallaNASTY

U wouldn't take a free trip to a place you've never been before? It's a once in a lifetime process for some of these kids let them enjoy it.

U wouldn't take a free trip to a place you've never been before? It's a once in a lifetime process for some of these kids let them enjoy it.

Exactly

1jamaicancane n Problem2 been on it this weekend...n like Teddy Brukshut "Thaz y mi put mi truss in yu" BiG Up Bredren!!!!!

Advertisement
Back