Chad on rivals

watched UM's recent losses and knows he can help out the team the moment he steps on campus
-says "I just have to get ready to help them out,"
-says "I'm working to improve my speed, strength, mostly everything. I have to get stronger, put on muscle weight."
-say on future "It should be a bright future. They started off the season great, it's just some adversity right now. They should pull through. I'm sure they will."
-says on 2014 class "It's looking good," "We have a lot of talent coming in at a lot of positions. Everything is looking good."
- do the need DL help right away? "It's important, very important," "We all have to come in and do work, help the team. They need DB's, everything." LULZ
- whats the matter with UM? "I can't tell, it seems like just executing the plays, getting pressure on the quarterback,"
-will be at Virginia game says "I hope to see them play better, win the game, come out with a nice win,"

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1576925

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid gets it, he can see we need help to move to the next level. Our D linemen are terrible.

These kids see that this is not like 2008 where a COMPLETE overhaul was needed at EVERY position. A few screws loose here and there that need to be tightened. Mainly at DL and LB. The secondary has a bright future. A guy like CThomas who is confident in his abilties sees the class that is coming in and knows this is an easy fix if they all play to their abilities REGARDLESS of who the DC is or will be.

Advertisement
Can't remember the last time I was this excited about a defensive recruit.

This kid is the total package.

Glad these kids are more level-headed than I am.

I'm disgusted over here.

I legit laughed out loud at this...

I feel like I am in the never ending cycle of hope now when it comes to this, we all know Chad is talented but...

Im not even gonna do it, carry along. Good day guys, *tip of the ol hat*

Advertisement
Yeah, just pray Chad and other recruits don't read these boards. Our HC is a smooth-talking used car salesman. Can't coach a lick on game day and is connected at the hip to our incompetent DC, who is wedded to a soft, laid-back 3-4 scheme and who should have been fired yesterday. And yeah, in case you wondered, your position coach should be gone, too.
Welcome to the U, son.

Last edited:
He has to much talent to be compared to Clowney..Pity the coach who asks him to stand his ground instead of attacking.

honestly if this D can get itself out of the toilet and play on a miami level expectation we should win the coastal easily next season..

if we have at minimum a top 30 or 40 D we win against VT and dook this season not a doubt in my mind... only loss would be FSU

Advertisement
Back