Chad Morris

Advertisement
He could be an great hire as OC but I’d doubt he would leave OU for Miami.
If he wants to advance his career, he’s going to have to go somewhere where he’s the guy calling plays and the unquestioned OC. Everyone assumes that offense is Riley’s even if Bedenbaugh is a substantial contributor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he wants to advance his career, he’s going to have to go somewhere where he’s the guy calling plays and the unquestioned OC. Everyone assumes that offense is Riley’s even if Bedenbaugh is a substantial contributor.
I agree. To clarify, I question if he would come to Miami to work for Diaz, assuming he would have other offers.

Bedenbaugh hired as OC and bringing in his own offensive staff would be a dream splash hire.

I don't think hiring a fired coach would help a person on the hot seat. Maybe Joe Brady or David Yost.

I would love Joe Brady.

LOVE. I'd probably name him head coach.

But...we might be priced out of that one. LSU gonna match and go over the top on every offer.

Advertisement
His alma mater is going to need to make major changes to its offense. There’s hope he’ll be the guy there.
We can only hope, he took a analyst job at Michigan and that turned some MSU people off. Wether manny wants to change OC or not will they want to eat the $1.5 million left of enos contract.

We can only hope, he took a analyst job at Michigan and that turned some MSU people off. Wether manny wants to change OC or not will they want to eat the $1.5 million left of enos contract.
He never worked for them tho. He took the michigan job but then bama came calling and he took that job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back