Chad Morris

Advertisement
I don't think hiring a fired coach would help a person on the hot seat. Maybe Joe Brady or David Yost.

Manny needs to FIRE ENOS, if he doesn't Manny needs to be fired. Yes after year 1!!! Cant lose to FIU or GT even in a "rebuild" year. Id try to get Briles or Whipple anyone but Enos. Enos might have just had the worse season as an O-coordinator for Miami that I can ever remember.

Advertisement
cannot believe we could get brady but if we can get him as oc then get him

maybe memphis' oc?

now, would you have brady also coach wr and hire a qb coach?

hey, i know i'm dreaming

Manny needs to FIRE ENOS, if he doesn't Manny needs to be fired. Yes after year 1!!! Cant lose to FIU or GT even in a "rebuild" year. Id try to get Briles or Whipple anyone but Enos. Enos might have just had the worse season as an O-coordinator for Miami that I can ever remember.
Lost me with Whipple. The real issue is Manny and his poor leadership.

Advertisement
Lost me with Whipple. The real issue is Manny and his poor leadership.
Whipple made chk salad out of chk **** at pitt this year. My point was that anyone is better than Enos. No doubt, this all falls on Manny but there is no shot of him being canned, however, firing Enos should be done immediately.

Morris would be a home run hire.

Would be, but when your leadership is so poor you get wayyy worse with extra time to prepare it won’t matter. That’s the difference between Dabo and Manny with Morris.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think hiring a fired coach would help a person on the hot seat. Maybe Joe Brady or David Yost.

Why not? Ohio State has done it for a while now.....Wilson as their OC, Schiano as their DC. Bama did it too with Sark.

There are plenty of guys who are great coordinators but either not meant to be HCs, or weren't in the right position to succeed.

Chad Morris + true freshman Sammy Watkins changed Clemson’s program in 2011.

Dabo was on the verge of getting fired until he hired Morris, and his boosters signed, sealed, and delivered Watkins.
Sounds like he was smart enough to hire one of the hottest spread coach in america at the time.. Thats why he gets paid the big bucks..

Meanwhile in miami circa 2011... "wE aRe mIaMi brO, PrO sTYle ofFeNse bRo, I lOvEd wHEn We uSeD to SNeAk quAdTRine HiLl in tHe FlaTs, tHAt pLaY WAs aLWays gOOd foR 4 YArds! NfLU bRo!"

Why not? Ohio State has done it for a while now.....Wilson as their OC, Schiano as their DC. Bama did it too with Sark.

There are plenty of guys who are great coordinators but either not meant to be HCs, or weren't in the right position to succeed.
I'm not disagreeing with it in principle, but if Manny makes a move it's going to have to be a home run because any opportunity for criticism will be exploited if it fails.

Advertisement
Back