Chad "MajorNine" Thomas beats on the new Kodak Black album

So it was about Malcolm X. Malcolm was not labeled as trash. LMFAO. That is a joke. *** was labeled as trash because he sucked at rapping and was a ****sta. Kodak is a joke for saying he got killed because he didn't have a pole. If he had a pole he wouldn't know what to do with it. When malcolm died he had real gs at his funeral upset. People still talk about him to this day. When *** died a bunch of teenaged junkies where crying about it and no one is going to talk about him in 10 years.

Kodak just made the song to squash all the stories about him getting *** whacked. The 3rd verse was just him running out of things to say about the guy so he had to switch it up about himself. This is a joke compared to the classics like letter to Big and ayo Kato. Chicago has tons of good "letter" songs that came out recently when Boss Trell and JoJo and a few others got whacked.
Educate yourself, Malcom X was labeled as trash earlier in his life, he was arrested multiple times and was considered a real gangster, dude spent 6 & a half years in jail. While in jail, he changed himself and he was killed before being able to reach his full potential. *** was labeled trash do to his arrests not music,. I don't listen to X at all, but its people like you who stay in denial and refuse to accept the fact that he was influential in a lot of teenagers life. Then your being to specific trying to discredit the whole point of the song bringing up the types of people who showed up to funerals. By no means is *** a legend or some **** like Malcom X, but your so close minded that you cant even see the connection that Kodak was trying to make.

Advertisement
Educate yourself, Malcom X was labeled as trash earlier in his life, he was arrested multiple times and was considered a real gangster, dude spent 6 & a half years in jail. While in jail, he changed himself and he was killed before being able to reach his full potential. *** was labeled trash do to his arrests not music,. I don't listen to X at all, but its people like you who stay in denial and refuse to accept the fact that he was influential in a lot of teenagers life. Then your being to specific trying to discredit the whole point of the song bringing up the types of people who showed up to funerals. By no means is *** a legend or some **** like Malcom X, but your so close minded that you cant even see the connection that Kodak was trying to make.

No you need to educate yourself. Yes some people thought he was trash. Just like some people hold that opinion about every single person in the world. Malcolm had beef with dudes like Farakhan and he had a lot of haters, but he also had A LOT of followers. *** was not labeled trash because of his BS arrests. No one cares that dude beat up his GF. Big Pun used to beat the schit out his wife. No one cared. Tons of celebs do it. Fab just did it a few months ago. People didn't like *** because his music is garbage and he is soft trying to portray himself as some sort of G. He didn't rep any set and the first time he got into an altercation he got popped. No hood dude would have got jammed up like that.

I am sure he was influential in alot of teenagers lives. Just like Lil Peep was, but they are both trash and were influential to a bunch of junkies that probably cry while they are jacking off. I have never heard *** getting played in the hood. EVER.

Nah I saw the conneciton that Kodak was trying to make. My point is it was wack. I am not one of those old heads that only listen to 90s and 00s music. I am probably younger than you and **** with a lot of the new rappers. I am not going to sit hear saying some rapper is deep and **** after he drops some wack *** lines.

A lot of old heads in here bickering. Kodak has grown so much over the years and it's great to see although it's clear that Atlantic made him do some more pop-ish songs on this album. That song with Lil Pump is cringeworthy.

I actually share the same sentiment as a lot of the OGs in terms of today's music BUT music has changed so much from when the GOAT Pac was rapping. We're in the melodic/microwave era now so mostly everything you hear is going to sound as such. All the record labels and even some artists care about now is streams(money). Gone are the days when a rapper will work on an album for 6-8 months to put out their best effort. Also gone is the age range of what drove music back then. The 90s and 2000s seemed to be marketed towards 18-28; now that range is more like 13-23.

There are some young lyrical guys out there though like J.I.D, YBN Cordae, Saba, Juice WRLD(can rap pretty well but his music doesn't reflect it).

Advertisement
No you need to educate yourself. Yes some people thought he was trash. Just like some people hold that opinion about every single person in the world. Malcolm had beef with dudes like Farakhan and he had a lot of haters, but he also had A LOT of followers. *** was not labeled trash because of his BS arrests. No one cares that dude beat up his GF. Big Pun used to beat the schit out his wife. No one cared. Tons of celebs do it. Fab just did it a few months ago. People didn't like *** because his music is garbage and he is soft trying to portray himself as some sort of G. He didn't rep any set and the first time he got into an altercation he got popped. No hood dude would have got jammed up like that.

I am sure he was influential in alot of teenagers lives. Just like Lil Peep was, but they are both trash and were influential to a bunch of junkies that probably cry while they are jacking off. I have never heard *** getting played in the hood. EVER.

Nah I saw the conneciton that Kodak was trying to make. My point is it was wack. I am not one of those old heads that only listen to 90s and 00s music. I am probably younger than you and **** with a lot of the new rappers. I am not going to sit hear saying some rapper is deep and **** after he drops some wack *** lines.
Shows how young minded you are because know dislikes someone just because of their music, they just dislike their music, like tf is wrong with you. You Judge people based off their actions, or at least majority of people do, Idk about you though. And again educate yourself, Before he had beef with Farakhan, before he had followers Malcolm X was engaged in drug dealing, gambling, racketeering, robbery, pimping, and also sentence eight-to-ten-year for larceny and breaking and entering. So before he had all his followers he was labeled a no good, trash street thug. He did not gain his influential movement until he went to prison and reformed himself. During his movement he was still learning and changing, but was killed before reaching his full potential. So now you have to rep a set to be real. You sound like a clown, and I have to keep educating you because you don't know what your talking about. He was 17 when he got arrested for committing home invasion, robbery, and aggravated battery. I think your the only one assumed he was in some type of gang, I bet you think you have to be in some gang to do bad things and get arrested.

Shows how young minded you are because know dislikes someone just because of their music, they just dislike their music, like tf is wrong with you. You Judge people based off their actions, or at least majority of people do, Idk about you though. And again educate yourself, Before he had beef with Farakhan, before he had followers Malcolm X was engaged in drug dealing, gambling, racketeering, robbery, pimping, and also sentence eight-to-ten-year for larceny and breaking and entering. So before he had all his followers he was labeled a no good, trash street thug. He did not gain his influential movement until he went to prison and reformed himself. During his movement he was still learning and changing, but was killed before reaching his full potential. So now you have to rep a set to be real. You sound like a clown, and I have to keep educating you because you don't know what your talking about. He was 17 when he got arrested for committing home invasion, robbery, and aggravated battery. I think your the only one assumed he was in some type of gang, I bet you think you have to be in some gang to do bad things and get arrested.

LOL. I never said I disliked *** as a person. I said he was trash. As in his music was trash. Have you never been in a barbershop discussing music? When someone says "you like Kodak" "nah hes trasH" You assume that means he thinks kodak is bad as a person? I don't get your point about Malcolm. The man was hustling to make money. You think every rapper that deals drugs, racketeers, pimps, robs, etc. is trash? Where I grew up that is just what you do to put food on your table. Malcolm did it for the culture. You are wrong. People in the community respected Malcolm from the begining. He had enemies because that is what happens in the hood. MLK had enemies too. Farakhan has enemies to this day.

You don't need to rep a set to be real, but unless you are a stick up kid or some other sort of dolo hustler. Odds are you are a fraud. XXXtent was robbing houses by himself like a junkie. I seen a lot of homeless guys robbing houses and commiting battery. That doesn't make you hard. He got popped by those couple guys for lacking and I hope they beat the case beacuse they are some real dudes trying to get ahead in this world.

LOL. I never said I disliked *** as a person. I said he was trash. As in his music was trash. Have you never been in a barbershop discussing music? When someone says "you like Kodak" "nah hes trasH" You assume that means he thinks kodak is bad as a person? I don't get your point about Malcolm. The man was hustling to make money. You think every rapper that deals drugs, racketeers, pimps, robs, etc. is trash? Where I grew up that is just what you do to put food on your table. Malcolm did it for the culture. You are wrong. People in the community respected Malcolm from the begining. He had enemies because that is what happens in the hood. MLK had enemies too. Farakhan has enemies to this day.

You don't need to rep a set to be real, but unless you are a stick up kid or some other sort of dolo hustler. Odds are you are a fraud. XXXtent was robbing houses by himself like a junkie. I seen a lot of homeless guys robbing houses and commiting battery. That doesn't make you hard. He got popped by those couple guys for lacking and I hope they beat the case beacuse they are some real dudes trying to get ahead in this world.

Im talking about *** as a person I don't give a **** about that mans music. Now that last part shows that your really a clown. Them ***** *** ****** that killed *** some **** ****** period. I still think you're forgetting the X was 20 years old, very young and was changing himself for the better. How does him being homeless and robbing houses to survive, make him not real? Just Because his hustle was different then others he his fake, just because he found a different way to make millions hes not a " real dude trying to get ahead in this world", you make me laugh. And know I don't think that people who need to hustle to survive are trash people, I'm talking about society looking at them a labeling as trash people. Just for your information everyone that does crime, or defy society norm has enemies and supporters, that's fact. Stop acting like Malcolm X was the same influence before and after jail, because it was night and day.

Im talking about *** as a person I don't give a **** about that mans music. Now that last part shows that your really a clown. Them ***** *** ****** that killed *** some **** ****** period. I still think you're forgetting the X was 20 years old, very young and was changing himself for the better. How does him being homeless and robbing houses to survive, make him not real? Just Because his hustle was different then others he his fake, just because he found a different way to make millions hes not a " real dude trying to get ahead in this world", you make me laugh. And know I don't think that people who need to hustle to survive are trash people, I'm talking about society looking at them a labeling as trash people. Just for your information everyone that does crime, or defy society norm has enemies and supporters, that's fact. Stop acting like Malcolm X was the same influence before and after jail, because it was night and day.

20 is not young lmao. I got plenty of boys that didn't make it it to high school. I didn't even know *** was homelesss. I am saying robbing houses does not make u a G. Homeless dudes rob houses too. I don't give af about his music or him as a person. he got popped by some dudes who got the jump on him. How the fvck are they **** boys? They saw a lick and they hit it. Thats called being a go getter. I hope they beat the case. Jail had nothing to do with Malcolm. As you get older you get more influence and power unless you fvck it up. Its not liek him going to jail all of a sudden turned him into what he was today.

Advertisement
20 is not young lmao. I got plenty of boys that didn't make it it to high school. I didn't even know *** was homelesss. I am saying robbing houses does not make u a G. Homeless dudes rob houses too. I don't give af about his music or him as a person. he got popped by some dudes who got the jump on him. How the fvck are they **** boys? They saw a lick and they hit it. Thats called being a go getter. I hope they beat the case. Jail had nothing to do with Malcolm. As you get older you get more influence and power unless you fvck it up. Its not liek him going to jail all of a sudden turned him into what he was today.
20 is not young, wow can't believe you said that. Just because you got the jump on someone does not mean your a go getter, a go getter is someone that gets whats there's not steal from somebody else. Anyone can be a go getter, you don't have to be from the hood to be a go getter. A go getter is someone with dreams and aspirations, they were just looking for a quick lick and it backfired, bc X wouldn't give them the money. With a gun pointed at his face, X still tried to fight them. I know many OGs who despise stealing, and if they did steal it was from people wh had it good all their life. If you say Jailed had nothing to do Malcolm transformation, then you need to do some more research. In jail thats where he found the nation of Islam, your just discrediting yourself with everything you say.

20 is not young, wow can't believe you said that. Just because you got the jump on someone does not mean your a go getter, a go getter is someone that gets whats there's not steal from somebody else. Anyone can be a go getter, you don't have to be from the hood to be a go getter. A go getter is someone with dreams and aspirations, they were just looking for a quick lick and it backfired, bc X wouldn't give them the money. With a gun pointed at his face, X still tried to fight them. I know many OGs who despise stealing, and if they did steal it was from people wh had it good all their life. If you say Jailed had nothing to do Malcolm transformation, then you need to do some more research. In jail thats where he found the nation of Islam, your just discrediting yourself with everything you say.

20 is not young. 20 is a grown *** man. Maybe in your soft *** hood where everyone lives to be 65 then its not old, but in the real hood 20 is old. It didn't backfire. They got the money and X is dead. They won. They will do a little time and get out. X is done. You don't know any OGs because if you did you wouldn't be talking like a straight up mark. Your boy that sold a few dimes back in HS is not an OG. You are the one discrediting yourself. I read Malcolms book and I got family members that were friends with the man. You don't know wtf you are talking. Real Gs. Real people about the movement are going to be ****ed when they hear about Kodak comparing Xs *****ass to malcolm.

Always good to have more than one stream of income. Good for the young bul MajorNine, he’s physically built to play football, but music is a true passion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
20 is not young. 20 is a grown *** man. Maybe in your soft *** hood where everyone lives to be 65 then its not old, but in the real hood 20 is old. It didn't backfire. They got the money and X is dead. They won. They will do a little time and get out. X is done. You don't know any OGs because if you did you wouldn't be talking like a straight up mark. Your boy that sold a few dimes back in HS is not an OG. You are the one discrediting yourself. I read Malcolms book and I got family members that were friends with the man. You don't know wtf you are talking. Real Gs. Real people about the movement are going to be ****ed when they hear about Kodak comparing Xs *****ass to malcolm.
they won and bout to go to jail for life, it don't matter where you from, 20 is 20. Yes in some areas people have to grow up faster but 20 years old is still 20, thats why you always hear when someone get got people say he was "too oung",MF still childish. The hood is just an environment, mfs like you think everybody in the hood hard, nah ***** there some ***** ******* in the hood just like the suburbs. If you know how to fight then you know how to fight. Everybody sell drugs, that **** not even original anymore.How does having family members that know him and reading the book prove your point? I know exactly what I'm talking about and I know plenty of OGs, My whole family from Miami are OGs, so stop acting like you know me casue you don't.

they won and bout to go to jail for life, it don't matter where you from, 20 is 20. Yes in some areas people have to grow up faster but 20 years old is still 20, thats why you always hear when someone get got people say he was "too oung",MF still childish. The hood is just an environment, mfs like you think everybody in the hood hard, nah ***** there some ***** ******* in the hood just like the suburbs. If you know how to fight then you know how to fight. Everybody sell drugs, that **** not even original anymore.How does having family members that know him and reading the book prove your point? I know exactly what I'm talking about and I know plenty of OGs, My whole family from Miami are OGs, so stop acting like you know me casue you don't.

They will be out in 12. Bank on it. Nah I don't think everybody in the hood hard. I know a lot of fvck bois in the hood. Fighting doesn't mean schit. Mainly girls fight. Men bang out it out. No real street dude is going to say he died so young at 20. When kids die at 11, 12, 13 even 14 yah thats young. Above that its part of the game. Your whole family is not OGs or I wouldn't have to explain the basic schit to you. You don't know how my family working with Malcolm would give me insight on how Malcolm lived?

Advertisement
Back