Chad "MajorNine" Thomas beats on the new Kodak Black album

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the song is about Malcolm X and also how much money this guy has and his cars and sht? And did he just say he's drinking bellinis?

Maybe just stick to talking sht about your sht and don't try to be deep.

So the song is about Malcolm X and also how much money this guy has and his cars and sht? And did he just say he's drinking bellinis?

Maybe just stick to talking sht about your sht and don't try to be deep.
Stop, i think ur trying to be to deep, bs the song was quite simple and on topic for majority of the song. And the song was not about Malcom X at all, don't know what u was listening to.

Stop, i think ur trying to be to deep, bs the song was quite simple and on topic for majority of the song. And the song was not about Malcom X at all, don't know what u was listening to.

Half the song was Malcolm X talking, I'm not sure what song you were listening to. Also it's called Malcolm ***.

Advertisement
I just listened to the 3 songs op posted. They are TRASH. What is the best song on the album? I used to fvck with him too.
Kodak put out a 16 or 17 song album where I’ve heard like 6-7 of the songs already lol. But from the songs i didn’t hear before I like calling my spirit a lot on there

Advertisement
Kodak put out a 16 or 17 song album where I’ve heard like 6-7 of the songs already lol. But from the songs i didn’t hear before I like calling my spirit a lot on there

Appreciate that bro. Just listened to it. That song is hard asl. Reminds me of the old Kodak. Schits mad good. I gotta listen to the rest of the tape.

It wasn't? Was it about his long lost cousin Malcom x. x. x.?
I mean if you listened to the words, obviously malcolm x was used as an inspiration for the song but it was not about malcolm x. It was about the things kodak notices before and after his change of fame. Not once did he say anything about malcolm x the whole song was about himself.

Advertisement
Half the song was Malcolm X talking, I'm not sure what song you were listening to. Also it's called Malcolm ***.
That doesn't mean it was about malcom x. If u listened to the words of the song, the song was definitely about Kodak and the changes in his life before and after fame. Obviously the song used malcom x as an inspiration, but saying the song was about malcom x is not very smart, please listened to the words next time.

I just listened to the 3 songs op posted. They are TRASH. What is the best song on the album? I used to fvck with him too.

Couldve been different, gnarly, take one, transgression, callin my spirit, if im lying im flyin, are all certified bangers.

However, if you thought those 3 songs were "trash", then dont bother with the rest of the album. It obviously isnt for you.

Kodak Black is one of the worst rappers on Earth. It's an embarrassment to the 90's rap/hip-hop music that I grew up listening to.

Advertisement
Back