Chad lettin local traitors know..

Who's that on the far right?

580.jpg

Mark Walton (2015 RB)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm thrilled that I can go in any remotely positive thread and be told how bad we are and how much better FSU is than we are. I mean I didn't realize it otherwise.

Maybe it is some magic I heard about living so close to Disney, but is there a certain number of negative posts about a subject that will actually make the facts change? Like if you keep beating that horse it will turn into a unicorn and when you turn on the game Saturday it will actually be the Fiesta Bowl, right before the flag comes out. Keeping beating and the flag will never come. We will not be back because we will have never left.

Advertisement
If its Walton then **** that ***** got dark quick, he needs some proactive, that beard grown quick and he looks 25 already

Don't know about those that aren't coming, but we got some high character commits , Berrios, Jenkins, Mcdermott.. Kids that rep this U hard and several that even told Utban to suck a d!ck!

Class is **** good no doubt. That being said 2014 and 2015 were/are supposed to be elite and not something that come around every year down here in S Fl and why some feel this is our best opportunity to close that breach between us n that school up north. We haven't had a class with this much talent since 2008. We are loading up on talent for sure, but if we don't get a couple of the remaining kids, that gap isn't gonna close all that much.

disagree

The gap is large, but it's really as drastic as some are painting it to me.

We lost by 4 touchdowns this year.

I'd say two of those touchdowns was the difference between the QB's and the other two is a combination of the depth along the defensive line and playmakers on the defensive side.

Don't know about those that aren't coming, but we got some high character commits , Berrios, Jenkins, Mcdermott.. Kids that rep this U hard and several that even told Utban to suck a d!ck!

Class is **** good no doubt. That being said 2014 and 2015 were/are supposed to be elite and not something that come around every year down here in S Fl and why some feel this is our best opportunity to close that breach between us n that school up north. We haven't had a class with this much talent since 2008. We are loading up on talent for sure, but if we don't get a couple of the remaining kids, that gap isn't gonna close all that much.

disagree

I'd say two of those touchdowns was the difference between the QB's and the other two is a combination of the depth along the defensive line and playmakers on the defensive side.

2 TDs is still a huge difference from a spread standpoint, especially in a rivalry game. We will see where we truly are next year when we play them at home. While we are still lacking overall we have play makers scattered on both sides of the ball, to the point where maybe we steal one or at least give them a game that goes down to the wire.

Advertisement

disagree

2 TDs is still a huge difference from a spread standpoint, especially in a rivalry game. We will see where we truly are next year when we play them at home. While we are still lacking overall we have play makers scattered on both sides of the ball, to the point where maybe we steal one or at least give them a game that goes down to the wire.

I think we have bonafide playmakers on the offensive side, but they aren't afforded the opportunity to shine, because the QB doesn't put them in position to do so. We're adding Yearby and Berrios who will probably be ready to go from Day Uno. Another year for Herb and another year of recovery for Malcolm. I also like our weapons coupled with Ryan Williams better than I like them with Morris.

On defense, we've got much farther to go, but the JUCO talent should truly help solidify us up front. Kamalu looked like a keeper to me and Wyche/Heurtelou, if nothing else, will provide solid depth. The secondary is READY. Even without pulling JC Jackson, I think the addition of Hester makes this look like a REAL Miami secondary. Carter should take a step in the next year and I expect that Deon will get back to being Deon Bush after the sophomore slump.

The difference in the game this year, was the difference between Jameis Winston vs. Stephen Morris and Timmy Jernigan-Mario Edwards-Lawrence Stample vs. Chickillo-Hunter Renfrow-Olsen Pierre. That separation is WIDE between those players and I believe that the game was won and lost there.

Advertisement
I think if FSU closes with the players people THINK they will get their offensive class will be better then ours. I wouldnt take any other defensive class in the country over ours except MAYBE ALA. So I guess in about 2-3 years we will see who wins out in that war of FSU offense vs UM defense. Should be fun.

This seems like the icing on the cake I needed to convince me Cook to FSU.

Really could care less...our class is incredible led by monsters like Chad Thomas. I am very very happy with this class as should the rest of Cane nation.

Advertisement
Back