Chad last night..

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
379.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
As low as I get when talking about the football team we currently have, I can't say anything negative about the recruiting class we have coming in.

That **** warms my heart.

As low as I get when talking about the football team we currently have, I can't say anything negative about the recruiting class we have coming in.

Agreed. We all can agree coach D blows and our D in general needs serious help. But this is a great incoming class. We're turning into the freakin 'lets get 'em next year' Chi. Cubs.

Advertisement

Agreed. We all can agree coach D blows and our D in general needs serious help. But this is a great incoming class. We're turning into the freakin 'lets get 'em next year' Chi. Cubs.

As a White Sox fan, that is my nightmare.

Chad Thomas scares the **** outta white america **LeBatard voice**

this is my favorite recruit and I think he is the best DE in the country this class, DaShawn Hand included. His length and strength at 18 shouldn't be legal. Oh btw, he can rush with speed AND he has elite footwork. I am excite.

Advertisement
This is the only true must get of 2014. Then Valentine, then 1 of the RB's.

Anything else is cake. This kid is the truth and an impact player from Day 1.

YoungMasterMind ‏@F5_Chad 1h
Just hollered at Yearb, I know bruh gonna comeback stronger. State game I gotta throw that 3 up.

****, this dude is on some next level **** with the amount he gets it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back