Chad Kelly

jkaz1

Senior
The QB at Ole Miss that led his team to victory against Alabama yesterday is a nephew of Jim Kelly.

Great win for him and for the Kellys....

Advertisement
Advertisement
head case...probably still is one...but is being coddled at ole miss.

KIDWOULD HAVE BEING DOING BLOW OFF OF STRIPPERS ****IES WITH OLSEN AT bt's

Smuck should have come to THE U. Don't care what happens to him. Love his uncle.

He wanted to we turned him down

It was a good decision the kid was a head case until he got to juco

Happy for the kid though

We turned him down? Jim's Kelly's start QB nephew - we turned him down? Was it because we had those two sure shot recruits Crow and Dewey? Perhaps there was no room with all those QBs we already had. As much as I hate Golden, I cannot believe he passed on Jim's nephew.

I'm happy for him. He's got that old Canes swagger. This coaching staff are lames for not bringing him in after Clemson

Advertisement
I remember there were questions about his attitude towards his high school coaches, maybe even some issues with drugs, but that was just a rumor. I think he also caught an attitude with Miami's coaches. From what I heard from friends who are Clemson alumni, he got in Dabo's face and wouldn't back down, so he let him go. I guess community college was a wake up call. He looked good against Alabama.

Lol he got arrested during a practice at Clemson and got arrested this pass December right before he enrolled at ole miss

Smuck should have come to THE U. Don't care what happens to him. Love his uncle.

He wanted to we turned him down

It was a good decision the kid was a head case until he got to juco

Happy for the kid though

We turned him down? Jim's Kelly's start QB nephew - we turned him down? Was it because we had those two sure shot recruits Crow and Dewey? Perhaps there was no room with all those QBs we already had. As much as I hate Golden, I cannot believe he passed on Jim's nephew.

I hate Golden but I'm cool on how he passed on Kelly. Dude was trouble in HS, total head case . Not shocking he was kicked out at Clemson. Maybe he finally grew up.

Advertisement
I remember there were questions about his attitude towards his high school coaches, maybe even some issues with drugs, but that was just a rumor. I think he also caught an attitude with Miami's coaches. From what I heard from friends who are Clemson alumni, he got in Dabo's face and wouldn't back down, so he let him go. I guess community college was a wake up call. He looked good against Alabama.

Didn't he get kicked out in HS? You got to be a total *** to get kicked out up there , especially being the big time qb. And Kelly's nephew.

Yeahhhhh.....this one isn't actually on anyone in Hecht. There were some major red flags with the kid. That's probably why Jim doesn't seem bitter at UM over it at all. Even though I'm as anti-$EC as one can be, I hope this kid actually did wake up in Juco ball and does well now based on his bloodline alone.

Advertisement
Back