Chad Kelly is available. Dismissed by Clemson

where are the "we need more thugs" guys?
154.gif

LOL

Advertisement
Clemson has dismissed quarterback Chad Kelly, a former top recruit, from the team because of "conduct detrimental to our program," Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said in a release put out by the school.

"He has had a pattern of behavior that is not consistent with the values of our program," Swinney said in the release. "I hope he will mature and grow from this and become the man and player I know he can be. I wish him nothing but the best in the future academically and athletically."

Rated as the #84 overall player and #4 quarterback in the nation as well as #1 player in New York by ESPN.com ... #4 dual-threat quarterback in the nation and #2 player in New York by Rivals.com ... #101 overall player and #4 dual-threat quarterback in the nation by 247Sports.com .

Given the QB depth situation Coach Golden needs to talk to this player.

LOL. We specifically didn't offer him BECAUSE this is what we were worried about. And now that its all come to fruition we should go after him? Ok, thanks coach. SMH.

Advertisement
Was kicked off his HS team twice and now this.....no thanks

Read some Clemson fans saying that he wasn't kicked off the team just for the disrespect to the coaches. Some time after the scrimmage he backed into someone's car and tried to prevent them from calling police to report it, and apparently was very aggressive and rude about it...of course, they called the police.

Yes, It was 2012 Miss South Carolina.

She is an intern on the Clemson staff and had Dabo on speed dial.

Not the right person to get tough with.

Kid has a noodle arm anyway.

Advertisement
The OP is obviously not familiar with this kid's recruitment when he was in HS. Jedd Fisch went and saw him at his school and talked to people there (mainly because he is the nephew of our own Jim Kelly). After he got the scoop about him we passed although the kid wanted to come to Miami and his uncle (Jim Kelly) wanted him to be a Hurricane. Many fans were up and arms about not giving a legacy a chance and were kind of upset with AG for passing on him. Jedd Fisch and AG were right all along. It is utterly insane to think AG will even contemplate talking to the kid.

Why do we need him while we got a bunch of better QBs and other even much better QBs on way?

Advertisement
Clemson has dismissed quarterback Chad Kelly, a former top recruit, from the team because of "conduct detrimental to our program," Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said in a release put out by the school.

"He has had a pattern of behavior that is not consistent with the values of our program," Swinney said in the release. "I hope he will mature and grow from this and become the man and player I know he can be. I wish him nothing but the best in the future academically and athletically."

Rated as the #84 overall player and #4 quarterback in the nation as well as #1 player in New York by ESPN.com ... #4 dual-threat quarterback in the nation and #2 player in New York by Rivals.com ... #101 overall player and #4 dual-threat quarterback in the nation by 247Sports.com .

Given the QB depth situation Coach Golden needs to talk to this player.

161.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back