Chad 1000% committed per Manny interview today

MizCane

Senior
Manny had a 45 min interview with Chad and he said he is 1000% committed to the U. Music program sold him a long time ago.

Can we even give Golden credit? Sounds like the music department has as many 5 stars as Golden.

Advertisement
Manny had a 45 min interview with Chad and he said he is 1000% committed to the U. Music program sold him a long time ago.

Can we even give Golden credit? Sounds like the music department has as many 5 stars as Golden.

Nice...we've found yet ANOTHER avenue to undermine Golden

Solid

G Ferman does not realize the harm he has done to UM with his lies and sensationalistic journalism First with the psu/Golden situation which he highly exaggerated and now with the kids and their recruiting He is making many kids sound like frauds when in fact they are not. Ie. CT.

Advertisement
G Ferman does not realize the harm he has done to UM with his lies and sensationalistic journalism First with the psu/Golden situation which he highly exaggerated and now with the kids and their recruiting He is making many kids sound like frauds when in fact they are not. Ie. CT.

I agree 1000%. Those interviews are misleading AF and so was his PSU BS. Guaranteed he took out anything remotely positive in his post FSU interview with Chad to get even more people to flock to CS on NSD.

This site alone has to hurt them bad. I would never buy a membership. The board and insight here is great.

Advertisement
1000% committed? I'm confused. Does this mean we get ten Chad Thomases????

EVERYONE'S GETTING A CHAD THOMAAAAAAAAAAAS.

507.gif

Advertisement

He's all about the clicks and the subscriptions. Honestly, he is not even objective. I rather have a homer for a recruiting expert than someone who is not honest and doesn't give a **** about the program.

Advertisement

Who says he does not realize it? Maybe he just wants to.

Can we even give Golden credit? Sounds like the music department has as many 5 stars as Golden.[/QUOTE]

Seriously dude? Shut up

Advertisement
Back