CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Advertisement
You could say he was ****ed over
Tell Lebron James GIF

@JamesQuall

Advertisement
forseeable?

was chaney's fumble and a hail mary foreseeable?

you reduce the odds of the opponent winning, they didn't do it. if Mario had done that, we all (myself included) would be *****ing that he doesn't understand time management.

and this isn't an ACC conference game, its' a CFP game and it almost just bit Washington in the ***

Still celebrating almost wins and almost losses in the name of Mario…. Wild…

Advertisement
I made a comparison to the game we just saw and the GT game, i even stated in the comment that it was mismanagement by mario

how is that celebrating anything? are you cway's burner? or just struggling following along?
So with 20+ seconds Texas couldn't score a TD?

Advertisement
Harbaugh calling a timeout on his own goal-line for no reason.
DeBeor not calling a run on 3rd down on the previous series to burn clock, and not simply taking a knee on 3 plays and punting the following drive.

Are there any college coaches who actually know clock management?

Crazy that both games came down to stops on the final play.

Washington is in for a different kind of animal when they face Michigan in the trenches. They haven’t seen anything remotely like that all season.

Advertisement
Ewers looked like he was at 7000 RPMs the moment they crossed the 50.

Yeah, he wasn’t calm. He wasn’t seeing the field at all **** near all day, but especially these closing moments. When UW called a T.O, Sark should’ve calmed him down & told him to trust his reads. He kept predetermining his throws & they weren’t accurate. AD had inside position on that last play, put it on his shoulder. The only thing the CB could do at that point is try to run through his target so it’s either a catch or P.I.

Either way, Texas shot themselves in the foot several times today. Hella penalties & costly turnovers that killed promising drives. With that being said, as much as I enjoyed UW, I think UofM will be their kryptonite b/c they control the L.O.S on both sides, which will limit UW’s possessions. Texas is a fun team, but they are weak on defense, (ranked 76th). Michigan is 1st in the nation, #5 against the run & #2 against the pass. Washington have yet to face a defense like this. UO was 63rd against the pass & UT is 93rd.

So it’ll be very interesting to see a UW team that’s been escaping w/ close wins all year does against a real defense for the first time. I’m excited.

Advertisement
Back