CFL Bans Full Contact Practices During Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
And they wonder why their country hasn't won the Stanley Cup in 40 years.

Advertisement
CTE will end football as we know it. Forgone conclusion

Or the science will actually catch up to all the conclusions people/media have already drawn and discredit many of it. I worry more about lawsuits now hurting the game on the lower levels- especially if high school and Pop Warner leagues can't get insurance.

Should outlaw all the fake falls in soccer and basketball -- all that ground and floor contact is more collisions than in football. They really should just outlaw college football. The feminist would have complete meltdown within two years when they find out all the female sport scholarships are gone -- no football programs to rape under Title 9 for the chicks. Between them and the black community being crushed by that way out for so many drying up, the democrats will be forced to insist the return of manly sports.

Advertisement
Watching pti and they were talking about how this could eventually trickle down to the nfl all the way through high school. If so my coaching days are over....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet cheerleading and female lacrosse still have more injuries than any sport and no one wants to legislate them. And why, cause those don't make money for anyone. Or move the meter for the media.

Or the science will actually catch up to all the conclusions people/media have already drawn and discredit many of it. I worry more about lawsuits now hurting the game on the lower levels- especially if high school and Pop Warner leagues can't get insurance.

Meaning you don't believe in the current science on football and CTE?

Advertisement

Excellent question. It's that type of "viewpoint" that galvanized ignorant lawmakers in Texas...Florida (and elsewhere) to allow ANYONE to challenge science or history they don't like. No peer reviews. No common sense. Just stick your head in the sand to facts. And because Texas buys more schoolbooks than all the other states, publishers cave and alter history, science, etc.

Watching pti and they were talking about how this could eventually trickle down to the nfl all the way through high school. If so my coaching days are over....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your mistake is watching PTI...Do I need to remind everyone (again!) about Wilbon and Sean Taylor?

I'm not sure what he meant but i guarantee science isnt on his side. It doesnt take a genious to come to a conclusion that repeated blows to head will cause damage.

Excellent question. It's that type of "viewpoint" that galvanized ignorant lawmakers in Texas...Florida (and elsewhere) to allow ANYONE to challenge science or history they don't like. No peer reviews. No common sense. Just stick your head in the sand to facts. And because Texas buys more schoolbooks than all the other states, publishers cave and alter history, science, etc.

A) Do you believe there is currently enough research to justify the conclusions that both you and AllAboutTheU have seemingly made about CTE?

B) Total weak sauce and lame to lump me (and MANY respected neurosurgeons) in with the Texas school board and Dept of Ed clowns.

You guys that jump to conclusions are just as bad as those that'll always be deniers. But sure, that Will Smith movie was very convincing.

Advertisement
Back