Central Playing Tonight?

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 3m
Da'Vante Phillips held up three fingers on his way back to the Central sideline for Joe Yearby. ��

Everybody loves Joseph Yearby.

They all comin.... these boys are tight wanna stay together

Not claiming to be an insider or nothing like that, in-fact furthest from that, but ive been part of something before where you form a tight knit bond, a brotherhood and they have the opportunity to keep it going at the next level. I just feel we get them all....

Would be perfect and the beginning of a new storm

Advertisement
146.jpg

Mainland has 7 in the box and is daring reed to beat them.. Reed is throwing some gifts with 2 picks but the single coverage on Phillips didn't last long... Central can't run with only 5 to block 7 and reed isn't a run threat and mainland is playing him like it... Daytona had a good gameplay but on offense have made simple mistakes.. They get ball first lets see if they can make it interesting or central blows it open

Advertisement
Some halftime stats: For Central: For : Cook 13 carries for 61 yds. Reed 7-15-2-154. Phillips 5 catches, 138 yards, two TDs.

For Mainland: Rodriguez 10 carries, 39 yards. Killins 7 carries, 52 yards. Rodriguez 7-16-1-82. Hannah 3 catches, 82 yds, TD.

Some halftime stats: For Central: For : Cook 13 carries for 61 yds. Reed 7-15-2-154. Phillips 5 catches, 138 yards, two TDs.

For Mainland: Rodriguez 10 carries, 39 yards. Killins 7 carries, 52 yards. Rodriguez 7-16-1-82. Hannah 3 catches, 82 yds, TD.

Thanx. One rather pivotal stat missing though.

Advertisement
DJ Copeland takes a shovel pass 13 yards for a first down, but is shaken up on play. Bucs at Central 41.

Trey Rodriguez hits Denzel Houston for a 24 yard TD. But a flag on the play.

The call was blocking below the waist on Mainland, touchdown called back.

Justin Sampson picks up 18 yards on a run. Then Rodriguez looks to Hannah on pass in the end zone. Pass INT on Central.

Bucs have first-and-10 at the Central 11 with 15 seconds to go in third. Central leads 21-9.

A pair of Rodriguez incompletions and its fourth-and-10 at the Central 11. Mainland going for it.

Rodriguez throws the fade to DJ Copeland in the end zone and he brings it down but official says he was out of bounds. Rockets take over.

Advertisement
They need to hurry up and let Cook/Darling/Yearby get on their way to Coral Gables.

Advertisement
golden better get vante in a canes uniform this guy is just a MONSTER central is obviously a run oriented offense but when they do throw it vantes way better believe hes going up and getting it

****... Phillips is winning this game nearly all by himself.

One ? about this official visit... If i just won a huge playoff game, why would I want to leave all my family, friends, and cheerleaders to go to Coral Gables?

If I was them, I'd be rescheduling (though i will personally be furious if this actually occurs! lol)

Advertisement
Back