Central Playing Tonight?

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 36s

Dalvin Cook is wearing Joseph Yearby's No. 3 jersey tonight.

Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 36s

Dalvin Cook is wearing Joseph Yearby's No. 3 jersey tonight.

151.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm starting to hate to like dalvin cook. Straight up. I told myself I was going to stay out of the cool situation and just leave it alone but dammit if every year an amazing story doesn't break like this.

David Furones ‏@DavidFurones90 12m

I have also just received word that Cook is playing this game with the flu. #MJ?

Last edited:
Nick Bruno sends the opening kick out of the back of the end zone. Miami Central will start the game from its own 20.

Keith Reed's third-and-9 pass is incomplete and Miami Central will punt from its own 21 on first series. Good start for the Mainland defense.

Good field position for Mainland as the Bucs start their first possession at the Central 48.

Trey Rodriguez hits Kaylo Hannah on third-and-10 for a 14-yard gain. First-and-10 Mainland at Central 34.

Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 23s

Central blocks a Daytona Beach Mainland FG, but the Central returner gets tackled in the end zone for a safety. DBM 2-0 w/ 8:36 left in 1st

Nick Bruno sends the opening kick out of the back of the end zone. Miami Central will start the game from its own 20.

Keith Reed's third-and-9 pass is incomplete and Miami Central will punt from its own 21 on first series. Good start for the Mainland defense.

Good field position for Mainland as the Bucs start their first possession at the Central 48.

Trey Rodriguez hits Kaylo Hannah on third-and-10 for a 14-yard gain. First-and-10 Mainland at Central 34.

I do say i like the way you update der boy... Keep em coming. Thx

Advertisement
Mainland has come out throwing, starting with five straight passes.

Rodriguez has a 4-yard run on second down. Its third-and-6 Mainland at the Miami Central 6. Mainland has passed seven times. Run once.

Rodriguez's pass falls incomplete to Wilfred Taylor on third down. Nick Bruno on for the 32-yard FG attempt.

SCORE: Mainland 2, Miami Central 0.

Miami Central blocks the kick. Terrell Bonds scoops it up, retreats into end zone and is tackled for safety. 2-0 Mainland 8:36 first quarter

Mainland gets the ball back at its own 28.

Rodriguez picks up 4 yards and then hits Kaylo Hannah for a 21-yard gain. Rodriguez and Hannah rolling early.

Mainland forced to punt after pass falls incomplete on third-and-6.

Central fair catches and will start its drive at its own 13.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook breaks off an 11-yard run and Central is in the red zone for the first time tonight.

Advertisement
Back