Central Michigan - Miami Replay on ACCN

A hard pass on rewatching this game.

Think there's a top notch curling match on that I'll watch instead.

View attachment 122276

Don't knock curling. I don't get half of what they do, but it's pretty crazy how they control that thing. I would rather watch this than golf or baseball. Heck, throw the NBA in and NFL as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet the majority of this site wanted to play Bama a couple of weeks later :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:
1595164064468.gif

Don't knock curling. I don't get half of what they do, but it's pretty crazy how they control that thing. I would rather watch this than golf or baseball. Heck, throw the NBA in and NFL as well.
A few Olympics back, curling was on every evening around 5 or so. My father was still with us then and always ate in front of the tv. I have no idea why, but it's fascinating to watch.

Wasn't this the game where Manny milked the clock before calling a timeout with 12:30 left to go in the game? I couldn't believe we had a coach that had the team so poorly prepared for CMU that he had to worry about using as much clock to escape with a win.

Advertisement
Dan Penos, BlTCH Berry and Gaylor Stubbefield were awful hires but somehow they left us with some good recruits.

Advertisement
That was easily the most painful football I’ve ever watched.

Watching that game there were more than a few plays where Zion didn't even touch the DE before he got by him. Truly an ugly performance by the entire offense. I honestly wanted to throw my remote at my TV again.

Advertisement
Our OL couldn't be any worse and the corches did them no favors.

I remember CMU blowing a bunch of plays on offense where they had plenty of green ahead of them.

The UNC 4th and 17 and watching Howell smoke us deep multiple times live and in person was hard to watch. But I was still optimistic on the offense and team overall.

But CMU was the first real sign there were real problems that would last or get worse last season.

Advertisement
Back