Central Michigan - Miami Replay on ACCN

Don't knock curling. I don't get half of what they do, but it's pretty crazy how they control that thing. I would rather watch this than golf or baseball. Heck, throw the NBA in and NFL as well.
I feel like I could do curling while intoxicated. And that might be a good thing

Advertisement
I feel like I could do curling while intoxicated. And that might be a good thing

It isn't the same, but I might like it because my grandparents always had a shuffleboard court in their yard. It kind of reminds me of that. Also croquet was another thing. My grandmother was literally a wizard at that game and would smoke all comers solo or in teams. Good old days.

It isn't the same, but I might like it because my grandparents always had a shuffleboard court in their yard. It kind of reminds me of that. Also croquet was another thing. My grandmother was literally a wizard at that game and would smoke all comers solo or in teams. Good old days.
We need to meet up for a tailgate and include shuffleboard while intoxicated. What could go wrong 🤔

I remember CMU blowing a bunch of plays on offense where they had plenty of green ahead of them.

The UNC 4th and 17 and watching Howell smoke us deep multiple times live and in person was hard to watch. But I was still optimistic on the offense and team overall.

But CMU was the first real sign there were real problems that would last or get worse last season.
This was the game that made me realize Manny was in way over his head

Advertisement
Wake me when this program STOPS being an embarrassment. It’s just gotten worse and worse since 2001. All these crap coaches, one after another.

Advertisement
Wake me when this program STOPS being an embarrassment. It’s just gotten worse and worse since 2001. All these crap coaches, one after another.
Wake me up when you STOP being an awful poster with the same shtick in every thread

You can't, believe me. I used to laugh at curling until I went and tried it myself. How the heck they can get that heavy rock with a handle to go where they want it to is just crazy. While I consider it more of a game than a sport, it is a darn hard game to be good at, much less master.

Also, the target area is a lot further away than it looks on TV.

Advertisement
We had actual success against teams with no pass rush too. Louisville and fspoo didn’t have anything on their line except Marvin Wilson. And our guys were probably fired up for those games. Probably ****y for the others. I’m glad baxa sucked so bad too because if he was good we’d have won 2 more games easy and people here would be defending the horrendous offensive coaching display cause we “made progress” going from 7 wins to 8 wins

Advertisement
You can't, believe me. I used to laugh at curling until I went and tried it myself. How the heck they can get that heavy rock with a handle to go where they want it to is just crazy. While I consider it more of a game than a sport, it is a darn hard game to be good at, much less master.

Also, the target area is a lot further away than it looks on TV.
Thomas, maybe you needed a better sweeper 🧹😆
after every Winter Olympics I tell myself I'm going to go down and join a club for a while and learn how to do it, but I never do. Thanks for the heads up.

Thomas, maybe you needed a better sweeper 🧹😆
after every Winter Olympics I tell myself I'm going to go down and join a club for a while and learn how to do it, but I never do. Thanks for the heads up.
You need to try it once, just so you can experience that shame for yourself.

Advertisement
Back