Celebrate, don't be a D'ick!

tenor-2.gif

Advertisement
As grown men/women, we should be able to celebrate Jarren, without degrading Tate, or N'Kosi, for that matter. Is Tate ****y? Absolutely! Anyone that has achieved any level of success in his/her life, was ****y at some point or another. Then life happened! We got humbled and then we grew from it. Hating on Tate and N'Kosi, because they lost a QB battle, simply says that you are the ****y little s'hit that never grew up. So, to that, I say, grow the f'uck up!

All 3 QB's put everything on the line, and a winner had to emerge. That winner is Jarren! However, by no circumstance does that mean that Tate and N'Kosi are losers. They are winners, and more importantly, as it relates specifically to this topic of discussion, they are f'ucking Canes!

Grow the f'uck up and quit bashing young men that still have the majority of their lives to be lived!
Completely agree 💯. There are POS’s on the board that have already bashed these guys on there social media pages. It’s not hard to figure out who it is since their Twitter handle and CIS handle is virtually the same. Mods need to Perma Ban their IP addresses from this site!

From everything I've read about practices/scrimmages, I'm happy Jarren is the starter. We've seen Kosi's act at some length, and I have a thing against QBs who simply aren't accurate on their throws.

Advertisement
As grown men/women, we should be able to celebrate Jarren, without degrading Tate, or N'Kosi, for that matter. Is Tate ****y? Absolutely! Anyone that has achieved any level of success in his/her life, was ****y at some point or another. Then life happened! We got humbled and then we grew from it. Hating on Tate and N'Kosi, because they lost a QB battle, simply says that you are the ****y little s'hit that never grew up. So, to that, I say, grow the f'uck up!

All 3 QB's put everything on the line, and a winner had to emerge. That winner is Jarren! However, by no circumstance does that mean that Tate and N'Kosi are losers. They are winners, and more importantly, as it relates specifically to this topic of discussion, they are f'ucking Canes!

Grow the f'uck up and quit bashing young men that still have the majority of their lives to be lived!

That’s my brother right there

August 24th, 1992 is a significant day in south florida. It was the day a Cat 5 storm hit.

27 years later another Cat 5 storm named Jarren is gonna make landfall. This time in Orlando

F*ck the gators!

Advertisement

This should even have to be said but unfortunately we have the "fans" we have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back