Celebrate, don't be a D'ick!

reg

Sophomore
As grown men/women, we should be able to celebrate Jarren, without degrading Tate, or N'Kosi, for that matter. Is Tate ****y? Absolutely! Anyone that has achieved any level of success in his/her life, was ****y at some point or another. Then life happened! We got humbled and then we grew from it. Hating on Tate and N'Kosi, because they lost a QB battle, simply says that you are the ****y little s'hit that never grew up. So, to that, I say, grow the f'uck up!

All 3 QB's put everything on the line, and a winner had to emerge. That winner is Jarren! However, by no circumstance does that mean that Tate and N'Kosi are losers. They are winners, and more importantly, as it relates specifically to this topic of discussion, they are f'ucking Canes!

Grow the f'uck up and quit bashing young men that still have the majority of their lives to be lived!

Advertisement
As grown men/women, we should be able to celebrate Jarren, without degrading Tate, or N'Kosi, for that matter. Is Tate ****y? Absolutely! Anyone that has achieved any level of success in his/her life, was ****y at some point or another. Then life happened! We got humbled and then we grew from it. Hating on Tate and N'Kosi, because they lost a QB battle, simply says that you are the ****y little s'hit that never grew up. So, to that, I say, grow the f'uck up!

All 3 QB's put everything on the line, and a winner had to emerge. That winner is Jarren! However, by no circumstance does that mean that Tate and N'Kosi are losers. They are winners, and more importantly, as it relates specifically to this topic of discussion, they are f'ucking Canes!

Grow the f'uck up and quit bashing young men that still have the majority of their lives to be lived!

They definitely aren't losers. We should get them a participation trophy.

Advertisement
Just to clarify your position; the QBs should be left alone but what about their groupies and fan club members? We can pile on them, though, right?

Amen, bro.

Advertisement
My choice was Martel but Jarren is the one I'm all in 150% more then ever , I will not abandon my wing man period.

GO DEEP AND OFTEN .

GOCANES

They definitely aren't losers. We should get them a participation trophy.
i2K292j.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Here here, brother!

Really? That's your takeaway?

Look, I have maintained all alone that I didn't have a "favorite" in this battle. I admit that I assumed Diaz and Enos would select a QB for all of the wrong reasons. I am beyond stoked that the chose the QB for all of the right reasons!
Yea kinda.. Anyway, I am same way, I just want the best guy on field whoever that may be.

Advertisement
Back