2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
My favorite RB in this class.

Mario and TVD nearly broke the internet yesterday with the shockwaves sent around the CFB world when Cormani truly shocked everyone and chose the good guys.

If he flips Baxter and Innis, everyone’s gonna have to:

antoine dodson hide yo kids GIF by Amanda

I said it elsewhere earlier in the season. Alot of coaches fall asleep on in-season recruiting. Its very tough try to fix the team and perform on gamedays and worry about high school recruits. This is where Mario comes alive as when they kids are being ignored, he is still on them like summer recruiting

Here is a question assuming everyone is still in play.

Baxter Johnson Fletcher.

Which 2 do you take? Or do you take Baxter and Fletcher as true backs and Johnson as an athlete. Something tells me we could have a much different looking running back room next year.

Advertisement

Baxter Johnson Fletcher.

Which 2 do you take? Or do you take Baxter and Fletcher as true backs and Johnson as an athlete. Something tells me we could have a much different looking running back room next year.
The way Mario burned through RBs this year, we need all 3.

@JeddTheFisch ...you remember I had a feeling months ago about him. I personally saw him Rocking UM Gear in HS. His Coach is an awesome guy. I knew about Malik months before he commited...and I knew regardless of the oral to OSU, that it wasn't over.
He's a Central Florida coach very open to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Baxter Johnson Fletcher.

Baxter and Johnson all day. Johnson is a big play speedy guy and Baxter is just all around the best RB in the country this cycle.

Advertisement
Back