2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
No surprise, stay on him (as I’m sure we will).

Time to start courting R. Owens (if we haven’t already) and putting ourselves in position for #FlipSZN once UL blows it this season lol.
Would honestly lose my shít.

He’s one of the guys I’ve hinted at.
Yeah he posted our offer so he was made public like that. What's your feeling on our recruiting RB and DBs. Seems to be struggling there. Alot of kids at each have already committed.

Advertisement
Lol, longshot obviously but I would be shocked if we don’t at least try. UGA just got a ‘24 back that is about to reclassify. We make it to Charlotte and we can get one of these guys. We got NIL money too damnit lol.
Owens is the best RB in the country, no possible way UL holds on to him. Satterfield is a dead man walking.

Advertisement
Dam it this one hurts. Kid is a dam beast and will probably end up a total stud in college. Man at some pointe we got to land a kid from Edgewater, they always producing talent.

Like I said 3 months ago Kevin Smith ha! I get why people think Texas and that very well may be the initial pick but I believe we win out. These journalists just don't get things right until the very end. Just last week we had to be worried about Bama and before that UF was in the drivers seat by a mile lol. Now Texas is the pick and there's no close 2nd. Eventually the national media will catch on to the fact this isn't the Miami of the past 20 years. Just sayin

Bump

Advertisement
D225D141-8601-487C-8E20-142E7C8818ED.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back