2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Would love to have him, but we just signed a big back in Citizen Cane, have Franklin and Chaney as bigger backs. Plus I love Chris Johnson, Jr- As a junior, won Florida's 3A state title in the 100-meter dash (10.45) and the 200-meter dash (20.78) ... Also took 1st in the 100-meter dash at The Elite 16 … We wouldn't be doing bad with him and "fill in the blank".
This is more about what Louisville is doing and could do with recruits like Sanker and Ray Ray, not really about owens specifically. They are suddenly throwing around big bags.

Advertisement
Him committing can help them with other recruits. When Texas A&M was doing people didn't think they would take it all the way, they did.
TAMU is a different monster altogether than Louisville.

Before they had the #1 class they were still recruiting multiple top 5-10 classes & spending millions on their recruiting budget. They’re also the most profitable team in college football annually generating over $147 million dollars a year in revenue as a team off merchandising, ticket sales & licensing & that’s all separate from their SEC conference TV contract payout.

They make money hand over fist as a program so it wasn’t that much of a surprise that they landed the #1 class.

Their 2021 class was #9, their 2020 class was #6 & their 2019 class was #5..

Louisville’s 2019 class was 71st, 2020 was 44th, 2021 was 41st & 2022 was 35th.

Satterfield is not a recruiter by any stretch of the imagination & Louisville as a program spends the majority of its money on Basketball. Even with an increased focus on Football & investment in recruiting spending, landing the #1 ranked 5-star RB out of Texas, in June has future decommit written all over it.

The likelihood they keep his commitment is as slim to none in odds as it can get lol

Unless they’re just gonna pay him some astronomical amount of NIL money it’ll be really really really difficult to fight off Texas & TAMU for the next 6 months... Maybe he just really likes Louisville, but idk about that, seems pretty implausible to me lol

Before they had the #1 class they were still recruiting multiple top 5-10 classes & spending millions on their recruiting budget. They’re also the most profitable team in college football annually generating over $147 million dollars a year in revenue as a team off merchandising, ticket sales & licensing, that’s all separate from their SEC conference TV contract payout.

They make money hand over fist as a program so it wasn’t that much of a surprise that they landed the #1 class.

Their 2021 class was #9, their 2020 class was #6 & their 2019 class was #5...

Satterfield is not a recruiter by any stretch of the imagination & Louisville as a program spends the majority of its money on Basketball. Even with an increased focus on Football recruiting & investment on recruiting spending, landing the #1 ranked 5-star RB out of Texas, in June has future decommit written all over it.

The likelihood they keep his commitment is as slim to none in odds as it can get lol

Unless they’re just gonna pay him some astronomical amount of NIL money it’ll be really really really difficult to fight off Texas & TAMU for the next 6 months... Maybe he just really likes Louisville, but idk about that, seems pretty implausible to me lol
Yeah u got a point but with man dropping bags u never know its different and they are going after alot of players. I personally love it. Tired of Bama, UGA and Ohio hoarding all the players. I don't think A&M will ever get a class like that again though. They caught everyone off guard

Advertisement

Before they had the #1 class they were still recruiting multiple top 5-10 classes & spending millions on their recruiting budget. They’re also the most profitable team in college football annually generating over $147 million dollars a year in revenue as a team off merchandising, ticket sales & licensing & that’s all separate from their SEC conference TV contract payout.

Their 2021 class was #9, their 2020 class was #6 & their 2019 class was #5..

Satterfield is not a recruiter by any stretch of the imagination & Louisville as a program spends the majority of its money on Basketball. Even with an increased focus on Football & investment in recruiting spending, landing the #1 ranked 5-star RB out of Texas, in June has future decommit written all over it.

Dude I finally figured out who you are. You’re ******* Spock.

Yeah u got a point but with man dropping bags u never know its different and they are going after alot of players. I personally love it. Tired of Bama, UGA and Ohio hoarding all the players. I don't think A&M will ever get a class like that again though. They caught everyone off guard
I agree on that, I hope he does stick with Louisville just so that the typical Bama, UGA, Texas, TAMU etc schools don’t always get to take all the top talent.

I’m just weary of a kid ranked this high committing this early in June, especially to a program like Louisville.

But in the grand scheme of things, this is actually great for college football, the more shakeup to the top 100 prospects the better it will be for Miami & everybody else in creating more parity in college football.

That’s why I love NIL being the Wild West that it is now being unregulated, because it levels the playing field with the Powerhouse schools.

Advertisement
I agree on that, I hope he does stick with Louisville just so that the typical Bama, UGA, Texas, TAMU etc schools don’t always get to take all the top talent.

I’m just weary of a kid ranked this high committing this early in June, especially to a program like Louisville.

But in the grand scheme of things, this is actually great for college football, the more shakeup to the top 100 prospects the better it will be for Miami & everybody else in creating more parity in college football.

That’s why I love NIL being the Wild West that it is now being unregulated, because it levels the playing field with the Powerhouse schools.
Amen. Only control freaks who had it great want back what we had. Love the wild wild west. #1 QB at Tennessee #1 RB at Louisville lol. Side note I think Baxter the #1

Advertisement
Hopefully this doesnt hurt our chances wit ray ray ? He visted wit owens and ppl saying they are a real threat lol

Advertisement
Back