2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Bro i didn't read through all that but you telling me to stop the pro Bama stuff, i clearly explain why i said that. Its not that they didn't mention Miami, they didnt mention any other school other than Bama, so why is it just anti Miami when USC, UF whoever can feel slighted? Thats more pro Bama than anything because they didnt mention any other school. Clear as day the point i was making..now u can resume crying.

Fvck off and read the whole post, or else don't respond. I clearly explained things. Find 90 extra seconds in your day to read the entire post.

Seems like so few kids are setting announcement dates compared to past years. NIL probably has everyone in a holding pattern just to see what goes down.
Yup. It's June and the top 8 recruiting classes so far are from:
1st - Notre Dame
2nd - Texas Tech
3rd - Penn State
4th - Cincinnati
5th - Ohio State
6th - Northwestern
7th - Arkansas
8th - Louisville

Where do the usual suspects currently sit?
10th - Georgia
12th - Clemson
28th - Texas
30th - LSU
31st - Michigan
32nd - Texas A&M
33rd - Alabama
38th - Oklahoma
41st - Florida
43rd - Miami

Advertisement
Yup. It's June and the top 8 recruiting classes so far are from:
1st - Notre Dame
2nd - Texas Tech
3rd - Penn State
4th - Cincinnati
5th - Ohio State
6th - Northwestern
7th - Arkansas
8th - Louisville

Where do the usual suspects currently sit?
10th - Georgia
12th - Clemson
28th - Texas
30th - LSU
31st - Michigan
32nd - Texas A&M
33rd - Alabama
38th - Oklahoma
41st - Florida
43rd - Miami
And where is little brother?

Advertisement
Advertisement
OL and RB will be elite I know with certainty, everything else is wait and see
I feel like the pass rush will be also. You would think a moron could close his eyes and throw darts and hit on DBs and WRs in south florida but i sadly remember Brian Monroe playing receiver at one time. I’m hoping those positions are at least a B grade. But point taken

I feel like the pass rush will be also. You would think a moron could close his eyes and throw darts and hit on DBs and WRs in south florida but i sadly remember Brian Monroe playing receiver at one time. I’m hoping those positions are at least a B grade. But point taken
**** I'm old enough to remember DJ Ivey starting at corner.

Advertisement
We will be fine, the positions that we have struggled to stack players are the positions we are hitting hard. OL and DL. Mirabal will cut off his arms and legs if the OL aint fixed and we got elite DL coaches, multiple. When we hit on some big time national recruits is when it will start be real for everyone. Confident we get Baxter though. Must have looked at Gattis offense at Michigan and said yeah ima eat

**** I'm old enough to remember DJ Ivey starting at corner.
Thanks for making me feel old 😂. What do you know about Samuel Singleton? I liked his speed. Again, I am sure at the end of the day Miami signs two legit backs. Maybe they won’t be from
Florida. Maybe one will come from the portal. We will see. Baxter reminds me of Citezen we signed last class.

Advertisement
Back