2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
I’ve been saying it since day one and I’ll say again… this kid is a better WR than he is a RB and he is an awesome RB. If decided to move to WR, he’d easily be the top 3 in the country.

View attachment 181015
Hmmm: I wonder if USC is selling him that dream.

Thanks for this, wasn’t aware that he was elite in that department as well. Kid is a true 3 down back and with the way Gattis feeds his backs in the pass game, he really is tailored for this system. Cannot lose this kid and especially not to UF.

Advertisement
Man I would be huge if we could get him and Jaden to commit this month. Would really start the avalanche on the offensive side.

Then Bain popping in defensive could help create a leader in that side of the ball for commits.

Right now Tripp is the only recruit publicly pushing guys.

The twins are working Jaden behind the scenes but we need some alphas to jump on board

Advertisement
It's obvious Mario and staff like him as a prospect better than Young.
I don't know if they like him better than Young but sometimes they can feel where kids are leaning. To me Young seems like a Bama guy. Mario would want Young and Baxter in the same backfield. He knows what it is to have a stud Sr and knowing the Jr and Fr might be better in a couple years. That's how we start banging again. But we must get atleast 1 of Baxter or Young and i think Baxter is it. With them being from south Florida its not a tough sell.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Not sure if the article above has been shared or not but it has a lot of good tidbits in it. Cliff notes:
- fresh off an OSU visit - standard post visit comments, nothing of note
- parents went with him to Texas and Texas AM. "I go first to the schools and then if I like it they'll come back with me." Interesting quote on how he handles his recruiting process. He grew up an FSU fan so loves Jimbo. Definitely high on the two texas schools.
- "I'll go back to Miami Thursday with my mom, dad and my sister," he said. Which is happening now.
- "My plan is, after I'm done with Arkansas, I'll chill for a little bit. After spring ball I'll sit down with my family and we'll talk officials." Doesn't sound like he's in too much of a rush.

Long way to go but I like how this kid handles his recruiting approach.

Man I would be huge if we could get him and Jaden to commit this month. Would really start the avalanche on the offensive side.

Then Bain popping in defensive could help create a leader in that side of the ball for commits.

Right now Tripp is the only recruit publicly pushing guys.

The twins are working Jaden behind the scenes but we need some alphas to jump on board
Pause! I hope the twins aren’t “working “ him behind the scenes

Advertisement
Back