2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

I get that, but just watching how someone moves, lateral quickness, burst, etc says a lot. He literally leads the pack in every category possibly besides top speed. That's the only he may be a step slower on and he may not be.
I got Baxter rb1....thats because of preference.

Owens cuts and acceleration i love...sort of like Duke Jonson...someone said he looks like Portis i believe that to be true. And if he is Portis i have Baxter as Mcgahee. Baxter is doing similar things to Owens at like 6'0 200+

Advertisement
Yeah Aaron Green signed with Nebraska & then ended up transferring to TCU.

I don’t know what this argument is, but if I’m assuming that it’s a TX vs FL RB thing, it’s completely invalid.

There’s great RB’s that come from both regions in every class, there’s also a long list of busts from both regions too.

3 of the top 10 leading rushers in the Nation in college football last year were from TX.
Yeah Aaron Green signed with Nebraska & then ended up transferring to TCU.

I don’t know what this argument is, but if I’m assuming that it’s a TX vs FL RB thing, it’s completely invalid.

There’s great RB’s that come from both regions in every class, there’s also a long list of busts from both regions too.

3 of the top 10 leading rushers in the Nation in college football last year were from TX.
It’s not really an argument, he just mentioned tape and it made me think of Aaron Green. He is the prospect that caused me to stop falling in love with their YouTube videos lol

Advertisement
Taking a look back at Dalvin Cook coming out of Miami Central.....

When they played Robert NKemdiche and that Grayson team that smoked them from start to finish it donned on me then we were getting the wrong Central RB.

Yearby looked like he was just not up for the challenge and Cook was the only one who showed up. His speed was the equalizer. It popped. Smh. Such is life unfortunately.

When they played Robert NKemdiche and that Grayson team that smoked them from start to finish it donned on me then we were getting the wrong Central RB.

Yearby looked like he was just not up for the challenge and Cook was the only one who showed up. His speed was the equalizer. It popped. Smh. Such is life unfortunately.
Yearby was on pace to break Gore record his soph year, I was hearing the city talk about the kid.. Went to Columbus game, #22 was nice.. They had a #23 on bench majority of game, he came in one play to give #22 a break.. Took a sweep like 70 Yards to the house with ease.. Left that game like #22 is cool but whoever #23 is, THAT is who we need.. Ill never forget it.. Posted same comments on shadows board at the time..

Dude was must see at high school level

Advertisement

I think that some of the posters commenting on this thread may have only seen Baxter’s Sophomore film, which is what was originally posted by OP.

The highlights that everyone should be watching are the ones that were shared on this tweet from his Junior season.

The young man has elite burst and top end speed. He definitely reminds me of Cook, and even has that same one cutback ability.

Kid looks like a track sprinter once he’s in the open field, and has the size to truck defenders over, too.

It is evident that he made a big leap from his SO to JR season.

Do yourselves a favor and click on the link on the tweet. You’re welcome!

Advertisement
I think that some of the posters commenting on this thread may have only seen Baxter’s Sophomore film, which is what was originally posted by OP.

The highlights that everyone should be watching are the ones that were shared on this tweet from his Junior season.

The young man has elite burst and top end speed. He definitely reminds me of Cook, and even has that same one cutback ability.

Kid looks like a track sprinter once he’s in the open field, and has the size to truck defenders over, too.

It is evident that he made a big leap from his SO to JR season.

Do yourselves a favor and click on the link on the tweet. You’re welcome!
I can't remember the details, but wasn't this past season his 2nd @ RB too? If that's the case then this kid has crazy upside.

Advertisement
Visiting with mom & pops again soon. Says Miami was his favorite visit that he has taken since last summer. We are in this one big.

No one listens to me lol. We are getting 2 of the 3 we want. I personally would prefer Young and Baxter but that's a tall order. I know Bama doesn't like Fletcher as they said he's a little stiff but I like him and the staff does for sure. As far as bad news goes to even out I don't see us getting Young and Baxter. I think we split there.

No one listens to me lol. We are getting 2 of the 3 we want. I personally would prefer Young and Baxter but that's a tall order. I know Bama doesn't like Fletcher as they said he's a little stiff but I like him and the staff does for sure. As far as bad news goes to even out I don't see us getting Young and Baxter. I think we split there.
Oh we listening, man!

Ivins hit pro-Miami updates on Baxter and Bryant.

I was like I think I’ve already heard this somewhere….😎

Advertisement
Back