CBS top 100 pro prospects; not 1 cane

Advertisement
Our best prospects (Delaney, Thomas, Walton, Norton, Herndon, McDermott) should keep a copy of this inside the lining of their helmets like that old ***** in The Program.

Advertisement
Our best prospects (Delaney, Thomas, Walton, Norton, Herndon, McDermott) should keep a copy of this inside the lining of their helmets like that old **** in The Program.

if you need bulletin board material to get you to play your best, you are in the wrong game. play hard every game and let that be the judge, not some list or some writer.

Delaney had a 5th round grade if he came out of the bleeping Citadel this year, so you can't tell me he won't go in the top three rounds after spending a 5th year at Miami.

Walton should be the best RB in the ACC this year and wouldn't be shocked he went as high as the 2nd.

Herndon should be a Day 2 pick.

Thomas will get drafted but probably not enough on his resume to go before Day 3.

Hoping Norton and McIntosh come back in '18.

Many sports writers make a nice career out of not knowing what they are talking about.

Miami has good players. That's good enough for me.

Advertisement
Just thought it was interesting. Not reading a whole lot into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and that list holds no weight or credibility in real life just some lazy, clueless "sports writer" that knows less than Mel Kiper and Todd McShay about NFL talent.

Advertisement
Delaney had a 5th round grade if he came out of the bleeping Citadel this year, so you can't tell me he won't go in the top three rounds after spending a 5th year at Miami.

Walton should be the best RB in the ACC this year and wouldn't be shocked he went as high as the 2nd.

Herndon should be a Day 2 pick.

Thomas will get drafted but probably not enough on his resume to go before Day 3.

Hoping Norton and McIntosh come back in '18.

Chad Thomas could have a Kevin Dodd type of Senior year and rise up to the 2nd round but that's the only way.

Advertisement
Most of our draft-eligible players are strictly marveled by our fans for potential and not actual production. With that being said, Delaney and Norton should definitely be on the list.

Advertisement
Back