cbs ranks college football coaches

Advertisement
Dan Mullen, Lincoln Riley and Gus Malzahn ahead of Mark Richt? Seems legit.:monkey-serious:

Stopped reading when I saw where cbSEC had Don Mullins ranked. FOH.

Advertisement
“Though he doesn’t have any accomplishments what he did at Mississippi State carries weight with the voters”. Lmao WTF did I just read? That reeks of $ECuckers.
4th in the SEC west is apparently a huge accomplishment. Dude had one year of more than four conference wins. His ranking is laughable at best.

CBSEC is all about SEC. I hardly pay attention to anything those honks have to say.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure Mark Richt coached in the SEC...

I get it. Richt is no longer in the SEC, but to say this is all SEC seems to look past Richt's past.

Let me get this straight. He was ranked 15 going into last season, wins coach of the year, then drops two spots to 17. Seems logical.
Punishment for almost making the playoffs. He is only a good coAch if we stay down. I have reservations about mark but like looking at the list, they only one above I’d take is saban. I still want Butch but if not him then Mark is right for this moment.

Advertisement
Punishment for almost making the playoffs. He is only a good coAch if we stay down. I have reservations about mark but like looking at the list, they only one above I’d take is saban. I still want Butch but if not him then Mark is right for this moment.
I, like any real Canes fan, appreciate Butch for what he did for our program. #neverforget.

However, what does he have to do with this topic? Better yet, where was he on the list?

I, like any real Canes fan, appreciate Butch for what he did for our program. #neverforget.

However, what does he have to do with this topic? Better yet, where was he on the list?
Just making point that mark is way down from were he belongs. There is Saban alone at the top but I would not take any of the 15 others ranked above him in his place. I would have taken Butch. — Butch at The U is magic. Not so much other places.

Just making point that mark is way down from were he belongs. There is Saban alone at the top but I would not take any of the 15 others ranked above him in his place. I would have taken Butch. — Butch at The U is magic. Not so much other places.
Understood. Mark definitely should be way higher on the list and I agree that Butch was something special when he dawned the orange and green.

Advertisement

Where he is on THAT list means nothing, as that list is pure crap.

“Though he doesn’t have any accomplishments what he did at Mississippi State carries weight with the voters”. Lmao WTF did I just read? That reeks of $ECuckers.

LOL, He gets credit for taking a bad team and making them extra average. I guess that's an accomplishment, LOL

What’s Richts past that would affect the ranking?

The same thing that affected Mullen's. Success in the SEC. Richt has won his division multiple times. 2 SEC titles. Successful recruiting, a high win percentage, finished season in top 3.

Advertisement
Back