CBs from this morning for Miami

jkaz1

Senior
Rosendo Louis (Deerfield Beach), Cameron Jonas (PBG Dwyer) and Sitkowski (IMG via NJ) all with early CBs to Miami this AM....

Advertisement
dont see jonas as a take. we have a few other guys higher on the board imo
Not as a safety. Maybe linebacker.
I want rosendo Louis, David Reese and maybe sherwood as our linebackers this cycle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jonas, Reese and Louis would be my linebackers. Louis is a mike and the other guys can fly to the ball.

OLB - McCloud - Steed - Reese
MLB - Shaq - Jennings - Louis
OLB - Pink - Wilder - Jonas

I like Yasir Abdullah - would you take Reese or Joinas over him?

He looks explosive on film and would be a good Will in the defence.

Getting a player from Dwyer. They were the real "American Heritage" before AH was as it related to not getting quality players out of that program.

Advertisement
Whats up with Dovovan Georges, he not a take for us anymore? Is Louis higher on the board?

Advertisement
Yeah we need yasir in this class if he could gain 30lbs without losing speed he's gonna be a problem, he's the kind of prospect miami was built off.

Whats up with Dovovan Georges, he not a take for us anymore? Is Louis higher on the board?

You mean the ****** that commuted to UGA and said UGA was his favorite school growing up?

Reese looked huge on that Tampa Opening video, his wingspan was nuts.

I want Abdullah in the class so that I can convince him to give me his game jersey lol! Or I'll buy it from him once he graduates.

Advertisement
Back