CBs from this morning for Miami

Advertisement
After taking solid linebackers this past cycle, we need to sign real deal studs this cycle. We all can agree that Wilder and Jennings are good but definitely not on the level that Shaq, Pinckney, and Mccloud was coming out! The 2018 backers have to be 4/5 star type caliber guys. JMO

Advertisement
Jonas, Reese and Louis would be my linebackers. Louis is a mike and the other guys can fly to the ball.

OLB - McCloud - Steed - Reese
MLB - Shaq - Jennings - Louis
OLB - Pink - Wilder - Jonas
No love for Darrian Owens?

Not if he looks the way he did last season. Hopefully he comes back quicker and in better shape with more time post injury.

Abdullah the Butcher is a hard take. Top recruit on my board.

Top guy on my board too.

Abdullah-the-Butcher.jpg

Advertisement
Ver, what about now? I understand what Gordinier was last year when we had zero depth at the position, but what about now that we have LB depth and are looking to sign 2 more LBs for '18.

Advertisement
It's what the recruiting site 24/7 uses for their predictions of where players will go - Crystal Balls....

Their track records aren't the best, but it gives some current in-site as to where they think someone may go...

Rosendo Louis (Deerfield Beach), Cameron Jonas (PBG Dwyer) and Sitkowski (IMG via NJ) all with early CBs to Miami this AM....

Sorry what's a CB? I thought it was Corner Back?

Jonas, Reese and Louis would be my linebackers. Louis is a mike and the other guys can fly to the ball.

OLB - McCloud - Steed - Reese
MLB - Shaq - Jennings - Louis
OLB - Pink - Wilder - Jonas
No love for Darrian Owens?

Not if he looks the way he did last season. Hopefully he comes back quicker and in better shape with more time post injury.

+1 it's awful what the knee injury done to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back