CBS All-Time All America Team

FRCane

Sophomore
Advertisement
First Team: Ed Reed

Second Team: Bryant Mckinnie, Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor, Devin Hester (KR)

Honorable Mention: Michael Irvin, Ted Hendricks, Bennie Blades, Devin Hester (PR)

Not a bad showing ... surprised Dorsey didn’t get a mention.

meh, Dorsey shouldn't be on an all time team like that.

I am more surprised Dan Morgan isn't on there

First Team: Ed Reed

Second Team: Bryant Mckinnie, Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor, Devin Hester (KR)

Honorable Mention: Michael Irvin, Ted Hendricks, Bennie Blades, Devin Hester (PR)

Not a bad showing ... surprised Dorsey didn’t get a mention.

Andre Johnson was one our best to leave off the list is not worth looking at.

Advertisement
Garbage list. Not even worth discussing.

giphy.gif

meh, Dorsey shouldn't be on an all time team like that.

I am more surprised Dan Morgan isn't on there

You serious, Clark? How many other QB's in college football history won 34 straight and were literally one play and 0.32 BCS points from winning three straight national championships? If Teblow is going to be on the list, Dorsey certainly belongs in the conversation.

Advertisement
List what list......we have at least 30 Miami team members who do qualify and should be listed on talent alone, and therefore would be insulted to be listless.....so I say again......what list?????
CBS list is dead to me......next.

Advertisement
List what list......we have at least 30 Miami team members who do qualify and should be listed on talent alone, and therefore would be insulted to be listless.....so I say again......what list?????
CBS list is dead to me......next.

Generic CIS poster: the entire list should be Canes!!!

Advertisement
I like Dorsey, but he definitely has no business close to that list.

Tell me who matches his resume.

It's not like Tommy Frazier or Teblow were elite QB's. We're not talking NFL careers, eye tests, or arm strength here. If we were, neither of those guys would be anywhere near this conversation. When it comes to leading a team and just plain winning big games and all games, I can't think of another QB in the history of college football who has a stronger claim to be at the top of this list. Can you?

The dude went 38-2* career as a starter. To say he doesn't belong anywhere near this conversation when Timmy is on the list is patently ridiculous.

38-2*, FFS.

*-One of those losses is complete bull****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back