CB Tyrek Cole's updated top 3

Cole committed to FSU because of the hype after the championship. It was said way back he would end up flipping. Call me in February. Kids a Cane. FSU can't handle when a kid doesn't want to be a part of them. FSU is pretty funny about this actually. Cole easily one of the top corners this year. Lmao they want to pass on him. MY ***. It's an excuse.

He's very close to a lot of the Miramar kids that are on the team now. Even Tracy and his mom.

Always expected for him to be a Cane.

I believe what you are saying, but if they wanted to pass on him they could. They are loaded.

Said the day those bull**** rumors about weed and some bull**** fights that it isn't in the kids character and then Nash himself came and confirmed it wasn't true and closed the thread because it was such a joke and you don't see the correlation of months that anybody in the know saying Cole won't sign there, those rumors and now them "parting ways" isn't planned? He just wasn't going there

Advertisement
Its funny how clueless a lot of people truly are. This is a true time that FSU actually cooling on someone is actually true. They have that luxury and can afford to do that. Would he have ended up there if they wouldn't have turned in another direction who knows

Hey we found another

We need this cat in a bad way. CB gonna look like our current DL in a few years if we don't start getting some players.

yall *****$ are focusing on the wrong ****!
Cole will helps us out with Quan & Irvin fellas ( they want to play together etc)
Let's not get side tracked!

Advertisement
Back