CB Stanley Garner enters the Portal

They do it since pop warner...so by college is just the norm.

South florida kids probably also have the most community involvement in their prospects than anywhere. Literally the whol community is behind these kids from an early age and when they are redshirting or not seeing the same pt...the COMMUNITY is hitting them up and saying "whats up, why you not playing, you are better than blah blah blah, that coach is tripping".
Preach. Speaking true soflo gospel even teammates tell each other that

Advertisement
No I didn't & yes I hope so.

But in all honesty he should consider switching to Safety, because he's got bad hips, footwork & overall technique at Corner to keep up in Man coverage vs the type of WR's we face in ACC play & in this Defense you have to be a good at Press man in order to be an effective CB.
I didn’t like Dj for that reason slow feet and hips........has the size looks like a D1 dB but the feet and hips. Same thing I thought for Bolden but he’s played well

Yup happens down here alot. Had kids last year with solid offers from good div 2 schools..that shunned them and went to Jucos (??)....Have a kid now that has some interest from like the best div 2 school...and his brother is like wtf is that i never heard of them, blah , blah...meanwhile that school would beat most fcs schools.

Down here its frowned upon if your not..."div 1"...well not every one is div 1 level and these kids dont realize till its like the week before feburary. See it EVERY YEAR. Also the last sentence you have happens ALOT..with schools that just want footing at a particuylar power house program. STA has back ups go div 1 every year. **** Al Blades Jr was a back up there.

You’re right! Outside of the p5 schools, the only difference between a fbs, fcs, & D2 is enrollment (and that’s stretching it when you watch Rutgers). Of course the big time programs get more exposure and have access to more resources which attracts the top tier talent but for these small g5, FCS, & D2 programs it’s best to suit up for the best program. Some FCS programs are more successful than some g5 schools. NDSU is stronger than some cusa, sun-belt, & Mwest schools. Then there are some great D2 schools that operate like they are D1 programs but they have a small enrollment (i.e. Ferris State & Valdosta). You can’t become superficial with your offers.Unfortunately, that’s the case with kids down here and oh they get bad advice.

And I hate to see these FBS teams take a back up kid from a powerhouse just to get a foothold. You’re a 2nd tier p5 school or a g5 school. Don’t get the back up from DB or STA. They’re top talent will never pick you unless it’s extenuating circumstances. However, there are kids at Plantation, Stranahan, Dillard, Western, Ely, etc that are starters that will.

Advertisement
WE HAD MULTIPLE PLAYERS..CONGRATULATING DERRICK SMITH ON HIS WAY OUT IN FALL CAMP.

DERRICK SMITH WOULD PLAY ALOT OF SNAPS FOR US THIS YEAR.

Yup and Ivey giving Francois "God's plan" with the prayer emoji when he recommitted 2nd time. The **** is so soft

Advertisement
Back