CB room

Maybe we can move Harley to cb cause he does nothing for us as a wide receiver. He drops every pass that has a trace of a defender near him. Actually scratch that.. He isnt a contact guy. Yeah were screwed unless we get blessed by a portal addition. Stanford where ya at!

Advertisement
many questions in the room but I believe Couch will ball at the U... i see a big upside with this kid

Gotta get that Colson kid from Georgia and someone with immediate eligibility in the portal or we're screwed

With Bandy declaring, we are paper thin at the position. I would assume Blades returns as CB1 which is scary imo, he’s played well this year but he’s not a true lockdown corner. Then we have the young guys. Couch and Williams have promising futures. Ivey is meh. If I were Manny I would hit up the portal HEAVY. We need some experience and competition in the room. And if Rumph is gone (most likely) it would be interesting to see who gets brought in because he can bring some recruits with him. Thoughts?
Maybe we can get some tacklers.

Advertisement
LMAO, yo, who tf did the stats for this game and put Blades at giving up 5 catches for 82 yards? Cuz i just rewatched the game and focused only on Blades to make sure I wasn't crazy...

I even screenshotted all THREE catches against Blades. Someone tell me where are these other 2 catches that I missed.
Screenshot (7).jpg
Screenshot (8).jpg
Screenshot (9).jpg

Even on the last catch, looks like we were in a Cover 1 Man with a soft press (no hands, no bump), which means if he cheats and jumps the slant route, only Knowles is there to stop it deep.

LMAO, yo, who tf did the stats for this game and put Blades at giving up 5 catches for 82 yards? Cuz i just rewatched the game and focused only on Blades to make sure I wasn't crazy...

I even screenshotted all THREE catches against Blades. Someone tell me where are these other 2 catches that I missed.
View attachment 106323View attachment 106324View attachment 106325

Even on the last catch, looks like we were in a Cover 1 Man with a soft press (no hands, no bump), which means if he cheats and jumps the slant route, only Knowles is there to stop it deep.

Bro you must be a glutton for punishment. Couldn't rewatch that game to save my life...

View attachment 106323View attachment 106324View attachment 106325

I remember him giving up 3 catches in a 4 or 5 play span in the 4th quarter. They were picking on him out on an island with the safety to the other side of the field.

Advertisement
I remember him giving up 3 catches in a 4 or 5 play span in the 4th quarter. They were picking on him out on an island with the safety to the other side of the field.

Nope. 5 passes thrown from LA tech in the 4th quarter. The only 2 completions were against Blades, and those are the last 2 screenshots in my post. Other 3 passes were 2 incompletions and the Frierson INT.

Advertisement
Back