2025 CB Na'eem Offord, Parker HS (Birmingham, AL) offered & visits Miami

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

Oh ST has Devin Sanchez (from Houston) & now Na'eem Offord (from Birmingham) committed. The 2 highest ranked CB's in the Nation, how is that possible if they're both not from Ohio???

Nah, but if they don't at least make the playoffs this year I would guess they have a pretty difficult time keeping them both for the whole year.

But either way, the vast contrast in teams who actually take CB recruiting seriously vs whatever the fck we're always doing is just commodious.
No West Africian bloodlines in either of those 5*.

Advertisement
Getting their asses kicked by Michigan forced them to open up the deepest of coffers.

They are full tilt now.

Hopefully they crash and burn this season

Meeeechigan has beat them 3 in row
Won the Big10 3 times over that span.
Made the playoffs each of those times
Won one title.

In the meantime, OSU is stuck in neutral.

Lucky for them Harbaugh is leaving AND they’re dumping lots of NIL into the program.

Meeeechigan has beat them 3 in row
Won the Big10 3 times over that span.
Made the playoffs each of those times
Won one title.

In the meantime, OSU is stuck in neutral.

Lucky for them Harbaugh is leaving AND they’re dumping lots of NIL into the program.
Their team is absolutely loaded. If they don’t win a natty in 2024 that’s a massive failure. Hate to say it but Oregon and Ohio State look like the early best teams For 2024 along with UGA

Advertisement
Their team is absolutely loaded. If they don’t win a natty in 2024 that’s a massive failure. Hate to say it but Oregon and Ohio State look like the early best teams For 2024 along with UGA
Their defense and skill positions are loaded. I have questions about their OL and QB in regards to actually being a top 2-3 team and winning the NC.

Cristobal took their top rated DT and running back with a smile last cycle...sooooo

Imma wait to see what happens with Addae and see how the season goes 1st before I concede any recruit to that school

Advertisement
Along with Texas those are the 4 most loaded teams for 2024

That’s all good.
But last year, osu’s problems had nothing to do with talent or depth.
This is a rescue mission this year.
It may work. But if it doesn’t…. I’m pulling up a chair to watch the fireworks. I smell Jimbo Fisher type of meltdown if they don’t tighten tf up.

As much vitriol as Cristobal gets on here he actually beat Day and company at a time when they had playoff expectations as high as anyone.

Ive said this for a few years and have gotten push back from plenty on here:

OSU has done less with more than any other team that has recruited at their level. Add on top of that the amount of high draft picks from Bosa bros to stroud and it has not equated to conference ****les or national championships.
Yes they win a lot. Yes they’ve been to the playoffs. But there is no way you can’t tell me that they should be reigning champs of that conference on a yearly basis and have at the very least one more natty since Day took over.

We keep saying that fans of Cristobal keep moving the goal posts and making excuses.
If that’s true, then wtf is Ohio states excuse for getting beat by Mario, Harbaugh and other teams.
And when they did make it to the finals they got embarrassed by Bama. Not beat, not a nail brighter, not a missed call, not a coaching mistake. Plain rag dolled like Cotto vs Margarito with plaster gloves.

If Smitty doesn’t get injured he puts up over 300 on them.
Dude had more yards than the entire osu offense.

Almost a decade without a natty despite consistently killing it in recruiting especially in their conference.

Last edited:
That’s all good.
But last year, osu’s problems had nothing to do with talent or depth.
This is a rescue mission this year.
It may work. But if it doesn’t…. I’m pulling up a chair to watch the fireworks. I smell Jimbo Fisher type of meltdown if they don’t tighten tf up.

As much vitriol as Cristobal gets on here he actually beat Day and company at a time when they had playoff expectations as high as anyone.

Ive said this for a few years and have gotten push back from plenty on here:

OSU has done less with more than any other team that has recruited at their level. Add on top of that the amount of high draft picks from Bosa bros to stroud and it has not equated to conference ****les or national championships.
Yes they win a lot. Yes they’ve been to the playoffs. But there is no way you can’t tell me that they should be reigning champs of that conference on a yearly basis and have at the very least one more natty since Day took over.

We keep saying that fans of Cristobal keep moving the goal posts and making excuses.
If that’s true, then wtf is Ohio states excuse for getting beat by Mario, Harbaugh and other teams.
And when they did make it to the finals they got embarrassed by Bama. Not beat, not a nail brighter, not a missed call, not a coaching mistake. Plain rag dolled like Cotto vs Margarito with plaster gloves.

If Smitty doesn’t get injured he puts up over 300 on them.
Dude had more yards than the entire osu offense.

Almost a decade without a natty despite consistently killing it in recruiting especially in their conference.
My boy face was never the same after the plaster bruh pause

Dude made a career out of using cinder blocks, he couldn’t box for ****

Advertisement
Tim Walton is the guy recruiting Sanchez and this guy. He is absolutely killing it at OSU. He’s the coach that brought DVD to Miami back in the day. Addie can’t recruit.

My boy face was never the same after the plaster bruh pause

Dude made a career out of using cinder blocks, he couldn’t box for ****
He was always trash. Paul Williams worked him over, Shane beat the life out of him and Clottey should've beaten him, but he pulled his late round collapse thing after he supposedly injured his hand. I was never more happy to see a guy get his revenge than I was when Cotto clipped him in their rematch.

Miami got his last visit of the summer and the Hurricanes made a big impression.

“It was good,” Offord said. “They actually surprised. It was exciting. When we got to go inside a defensive meeting, I walked in, I was shocked, they all stood up and they were happy to see me like they had it planned out to see me. They all started screaming.”

"Come to Miami and you'll get to play in Yankee Stadium!!!"

Scream GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You've got to think that this kid is going to be facing some serious pressure to attend Bama or Auburn, be interesting to see if this commit sticks.

Advertisement
Back