2025 CB Na'eem Offord, Parker HS (Birmingham, AL) offered & visits Miami

Advertisement
InsideTheU learned that Parker (Ala.) five-star Na’eem Offord is on campus and has been all day. The Hurricanes will be the last school the ten player will see ahead of his junior season. - 247

came down after being at Ohio St's BBQ on Saturday.

We Offerd who?
Abbott And Costello Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Miami got his last visit of the summer and the Hurricanes made a big impression.

“It was good,” Offord said. “They actually surprised. It was exciting. When we got to go inside a defensive meeting, I walked in, I was shocked, they all stood up and they were happy to see me like they had it planned out to see me. They all started screaming.”

Offord likes the way Miami is rebuilding and said there is a lot of “speed” within the program.

“Miami has a lot of history,” Offord added.

Offord has a lot of game visits already scheduled. He’ll be at Georgia Tech for the Louisville game to open the season. The next day he’ll be at Tulane. He also aims to be at the Georgia-South Carolina game in Athens, the Clemson-Florida State game in Death Valley and the Miami-Clemson game in Coral Gables.

Offord ranks as the nation’s No. 7 prospect overall.

Advertisement
Best prospect out of the city since Quinnen Williams. Kid is legit as they come at corner. Really thought they had a chance at the state title but ran into that buzzsaw at Clay-Chalkville. Hope he comes to the U. Last kid from the area is big Anez. We saw how that worked out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait a minute...

Oh ST has Devin Sanchez (from Houston) & now Na'eem Offord (from Birmingham) committed. The 2 highest ranked CB's in the Nation, how is that possible if they're both not from Ohio???

Nah, but if they don't at least make the playoffs this year I would guess they have a pretty difficult time keeping them both for the whole year.

But either way, the vast contrast in teams who actually take CB recruiting seriously vs whatever the fck we're always doing is just commodious.

A Bama DB to Ohio State doesn't even look right.

I have no sympathy for Bama taking a hit with Saban retiring…But I f**kin hate college football and NIL.

Advertisement
Back