CB Micah Abraham

Advertisement

Started his Freshman year at Safety with 36tcks 3PD’s & 1INT (for TD)

Then switched over to CB & has over the last 2 seasons had 69tcks 24PD’s & 7INT’s.

He’s a Tampa kid who went to East Lake & although he announced back in early January that he wasn’t declaring for the draft & decided to come back to Marshall, we’d be insane to not at the very see if we can get him come with Guidry & be back in FL.

Very good cover corner with active hands in phase, does a good job in mirror technique against Inside-out releases, plays with very good physicality & eye discipline in Press Man. He plays the WR’s outside shoulder against leverage routinely & uses his long arm length to get PBU’s on the regular. Has Ballhawking ability in Off coverage as smart savvy veteran Corner it’s a ton of snaps that will undoubtedly be drafted at the end of this season.

A legit 6’2 185lbs 1st team All-Conference Corner, who had good speed coming out of HS:
- 10.81 100m
- 10.82 100m
&
- 21.68 200m
- 21.88 200m

Maybe he decides to stick at Marshall given that he’s been there for 4 years & intends to stay, but offer this kid a nice NIL going away package & send him off to the NFL right for this season.

Long shot, but shoot it anyway IMO.

Reminds me of another poster I once knew...

Advertisement
We definitely need some more quality DB's. I really hope Guidry can get him to come to Miami. On a side not, East Lake was my high school's rival, lol. It's not often I see a decent D-1 player from North Pinellas County.

I watched his tape just to see what they were doing schematically.

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back