CB Kelee Ringo

I am convinced 80% of the recruiting experts are skeezy bozos gassing up their readers for clicks and they don't know ****.

But even when I hear it directly from a recruit's mouth, I can't completely trust most of what these kids say about where they are going. In most cases, it's not that they're trolling or lying, it's just that they don't really know what they want. And if a kid doesn't honestly know where/what he wants, then it is very hard for him to be honest with others about that (no matter his intentions).
That's 100% the reason I always say( no matter what a kids directly telling the coaches or even what they tell me,)recruiting is fluid. For the kids who flat out arent interested in the games and have no interest in the money any school can throw at them then I can tell u this is what hes gonna do. But as anyone who knows this game can point out when you get down the stretch, late 4th quarter these powerhouse schools start telling the kids they really want life changing offers. It's real easy for someone who's never experienced recruiting for elite kids at the p5 level kids a troll or hes just playing games. Yall ain't walked those shoes. A kid can 100% want to come here or anywhere else in his heart. But when that kid comes from poverty and his mother,father,brothers,sisters,cousins,friends etc all start being DIRECTLY effected by this one kids recruitment. When nick Saban's starts showing up at your job. When strangers show up at your house with car keys,with book bags full of money,drivers who take you to some house and just give you keys and drive away... it's stupid the **** that goes on in recruiting. Yall really need to stop judging kids for this process. It's by far the most difficult decision I ever made up to that point in my life and that's with everyone telling me flat out you're going to um. I'm guilty of it from time to time myself just out of passion and knowing the back story. All that being said if we did our job these last few seasons and offered the kids we were supposed to and did the most basic of **** on the field I can speak on atleast 5 5 stars that currently would be on this team. Not their fault they didnt get that opportunity.

Advertisement
Miami defense was not on a bama or uga level last year because it was ABOVE both of them.
Stop the sec nutsucking fest... again
View attachment 88716

Not saying our defense is better than theirs, but your 3 best opponents and you averaged giving up 35 points a game. That’s god awful. They aren’t the machine they used to be, and even then the SEC has never ever been known for great offenses.

Probably not even fair to guesstimate how their college careers go, but Milton will double Chaney’s yards in college. Milton going to be running behind best offensive line in college football whereas Chaney behind much inferior blocking and in an offense that does not run ball as much.
Double? You just said double.
So we almost had yearby and Walton go for a G with cmr and some stay puff marshmallows blocking.
Milton is gonna break 2 g per season?
Who’s your weed guy? I need some high grade connect.

You not good at evaluations. You were only high on duke his jr year? Chaney is similar to sony.

lol I have a 15 year track record that would dispute your take. Chaney is not at all like Sony. Sony was powerful with a thick build and could cut on a dime and freeze defenders in the open field with his suddenness and agility. Chaney has the acceleration but he gears down to make cuts and isn't a powerful runner.

I love Milton but lol @ saying he'll double Chaney's yards. That's a bit extreme. Chaney is a home run hitter so even if he's in a rotation like I expect he will still have a high YPC and get a lot of yards kinda like Felix Jones at Arkansas.

lol I have a 15 year track record that would dispute your take. Chaney is not at all like Sony. Sony was powerful with a thick build and could cut on a dime and freeze defenders in the open field with his suddenness and agility. Chaney has the acceleration but he gears down to make cuts and isn't a powerful runner.

I love Milton but lol @ saying he'll double Chaney's yards. That's a bit extreme. Chaney is a home run hitter so even if he's in a rotation like I expect he will still have a high YPC and get a lot of yards kinda like Felix Jones at Arkansas.
15 years dont make you good at it. Duke was elite all through hs and college but you didn't see it until his last year? And chaney is very much like sony but faster. Sony was built similiar to chaney in hs and sony was about the same size as chaney when he came out. Sony got up to 220 at uga. And lol at chaney gears down to make cuts and doesn't run hard.

Advertisement
Double? You just said double.
So we almost had yearby and Walton go for a G with cmr and some stay puff marshmallows blocking.
Milton is gonna break 2 g per season?
Who’s your weed guy? I need some high grade connect.

Just saying Milton the better back and will play in a run oriented offense with arguably the best offense line in college football versus Chaney playing in a more varied offense. One advantage for Chaney will be playing against ACC competition.

And by the way you could not afford him if I told you who he was.

Just saying Milton the better back and will play in a run oriented offense with arguably the best offense line in college football versus Chaney playing in a more varied offense. One advantage for Chaney will be playing against ACC competition.

And by the way you could not afford him if I told you who he was.
Milton will be splitting carries though. Chubb split carries with Michel, while Swift and Herrien also got some. Then Swift split carries with Holyfield with Cook and Herrien getting some. Milton will benefit from UGA's scheme and line, but I doubt he doubles Chaney's production with how many mouths UGA has to feed at RB. FWIW I think Evans and Chaney are 1a and 1b in this class with Milton and Lloyd a step below. Not a knock on Milton, I just think Chaney and Evans are special.

Advertisement
Lejond Cavazos
Keshawn Lawrence
Daran Branch
Jordan Morant
Kelee Ringo

All have expressed some interest in Miami & have seemingly said the same things in interviews about us.

The question is how serious are they, or are they just saying it just because? I think part of it is it's early Spring camp season & players just do a lot interviews, so once the actual season takes place come Sep/Oct/Nov etc., let's see where they stand then.

But as of now, there's at least 2 possibly 3 high rated OOS DB's that seem to have some interest in us & may be considering Miami. Us beating UF to start the season off & parlaying that into a good 10/11 win season has got to give us some extra NSD capital to leverage into convincing one of these kids to sign with us.
Hammer, meet the head of the nail.

All that being said if we did our job these last few seasons and offered the kids we were supposed to and did the most basic of **** on the field I can speak on atleast 5 5 stars that currently would be on this team. Not their fault they didnt get that opportunity.

You are def one of the best/most connected posters here and every few weeks I gotta check all of your posts cause they always provide tons of insight into the world of recruiting and our team, but I'll be damned if some of the **** I learn from you don't make me sad man FR.
I can't even imagine how many stories you got that you don't share on this site...

Lejond Cavazos
Keshawn Lawrence
Daran Branch
Jordan Morant
Kelee Ringo

All have expressed some interest in Miami & have seemingly said the same things in interviews about us.

The question is how serious are they, or are they just saying it just because? I think part of it is it's early Spring camp season & players just do a lot interviews, so once the actual season takes place come Sep/Oct/Nov etc., let's see where they stand then.

But as of now, there's at least 2 possibly 3 high rated OOS DB's that seem to have some interest in us & may be considering Miami. Us beating UF to start the season off & parlaying that into a good 10/11 win season has got to give us some extra NSD capital to leverage into convincing one of these kids to sign with us.
10/11 win!! That's what's wrong with you talkers now half is not from Miami and if you are what the ****!!
Dude even if we lose you always look to the sky that's what diehards do. I
Don't want to hear about no realistic
Crap. That's how we won our first
We beat florida and the rest is history
Thought Miami would be easy win
For Nebraska, even you can do the math.

Advertisement
That's 100% the reason I always say( no matter what a kids directly telling the coaches or even what they tell me,)recruiting is fluid. For the kids who flat out arent interested in the games and have no interest in the money any school can throw at them then I can tell u this is what hes gonna do. But as anyone who knows this game can point out when you get down the stretch, late 4th quarter these powerhouse schools start telling the kids they really want life changing offers. It's real easy for someone who's never experienced recruiting for elite kids at the p5 level kids a troll or hes just playing games. Yall ain't walked those shoes. A kid can 100% want to come here or anywhere else in his heart. But when that kid comes from poverty and his mother,father,brothers,sisters,cousins,friends etc all start being DIRECTLY effected by this one kids recruitment. When nick Saban's starts showing up at your job. When strangers show up at your house with car keys,with book bags full of money,drivers who take you to some house and just give you keys and drive away... it's stupid the **** that goes on in recruiting. Yall really need to stop judging kids for this process. It's by far the most difficult decision I ever made up to that point in my life and that's with everyone telling me flat out you're going to um. I'm guilty of it from time to time myself just out of passion and knowing the back story. All that being said if we did our job these last few seasons and offered the kids we were supposed to and did the most basic of **** on the field I can speak on atleast 5 5 stars that currently would be on this team. Not their fault they didnt get that opportunity.

Really appreciate the insight you give. Always look forward to your posts man.

Anybody that watches Chaney's film and doesn't see an immediate Star is either got a grudge or is blind. Kid looks smooth, fast, and strong as ****. Oh and he has very good hands for a RB. He's the complete package and I wouldn't trade him for any other RB on the board. Oh and he's also a Diehard CANE!!!

I posted similar during the Stevenson and Campbell recruitment. I said that the next number 1 player in a position from sofla that actually sticks is going to be a dominant force. A kid like that from down here would have to be so **** head strong and committed to able to say no to so much and to so many people. Example 1 Donell Harris.
The things schools do to these kids is **** borderline extortion. To have family members begging you to pick a school so they can keep the car, apartment or job that other schools gave them is a tall order.
I also said during the Campbell interview that a middle class family is harder to keep than a poor kid. Middle class families have mortgages, credit card bills, medical bills etc.
Poor families have been bought with less. Middle class kids have families with huge bills.
It’s sad but true. everyone kept saying that Campbell’s family didn’t need bags cause his dad was a firefighter or something. I know plenty of firefighters and they would absolutely be open for business. But it won’t be 25k and a charger that would buy them.
But I also agree with dmoney when he says we’ve made it easier for the bagmen. I’m sure a kid would take less money if we were on sports center and on prime time on a weekly basis and in the playoffs.

Advertisement
I posted similar during the Stevenson and Campbell recruitment. I said that the next number 1 player in a position from sofla that actually sticks is going to be a dominant force. A kid like that from down here would have to be so **** head strong and committed to able to say no to so much and to so many people. Example 1 Donell Harris.
The things schools do to these kids is **** borderline extortion. To have family members begging you to pick a school so they can keep the car, apartment or job that other schools gave them is a tall order.
I also said during the Campbell interview that a middle class family is harder to keep than a poor kid. Middle class families have mortgages, credit card bills, medical bills etc.
Poor families have been bought with less. Middle class kids have families with huge bills.
It’s sad but true. everyone kept saying that Campbell’s family didn’t need bags cause his dad was a firefighter or something. I know plenty of firefighters and they would absolutely be open for business. But it won’t be 25k and a charger that would buy them.
But I also agree with dmoney when he says we’ve made it easier for the bagmen. I’m sure a kid would take less money if we were on sports center and on prime time on a weekly basis and in the playoffs.
We do have to do our job and put that product on the field consistently. Year in and year out. Gonna take about 3 years of that yo have everyone's attention. Than well be rolling. But it ain't no quick fix ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL.

We do have to do our job and put that product on the field consistently. Year in and year out. Gonna take about 3 years of that yo have everyone's attention. Than well be rolling. But it ain't no quick fix ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL.

Dee, Knowing that. How do you grade the staffs performance so far this recruiting cycle? Are you happy with the recruiting strategy? The results?

10/11 win!! That's what's wrong with you talkers now half is not from Miami and if you are what the ****!!
Dude even if we lose you always look to the sky that's what diehards do. I
Don't want to hear about no realistic
Crap. That's how we won our first
We beat florida and the rest is history
Thought Miami would be easy win
For Nebraska, even you can do the math.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Advertisement
Back