CB Kelee Ringo

Some people choose to forget manny is the son of a lifelong politician. Cant ignore the fact he surrounded himself with an entire staff of coaches that are yes men and not much more. That's a ****ed up way to say it I realize but the DC will happily tell you hes mannys towel boy,the co DC the same,lb coach the same... on offense enos runs it clear as day but none of them have a voice of their own. Simply echos. That's not accountability in my eyes. Will they be accountable for results and nothing more? Well see. Hopefully so. Cause if that's the bar Hartley ran arguably the most productive room on the team and he got no credit for that at the end of the day. It is what it is at this point. Let's all get behind it's a new day and see where we go
That is worrisome, I try to balance that with his seeming ability to adapt & change things that aren’t working. I wonder if that will extend to making changes on the d staff if warranted

Advertisement
QUOTE="dsddcane, post: 4039065, member: 12910"]
Some people choose to forget manny is the son of a lifelong politician. Cant ignore the fact he surrounded himself with an entire staff of coaches that are yes men and not much more. That's a ****ed up way to say it I realize but the DC will happily tell you hes mannys towel boy,the co DC the same,lb coach the same... on offense enos runs it clear as day but none of them have a voice of their own. Simply echos. That's not accountability in my eyes. Will they be accountable for results and nothing more? Well see. Hopefully so. Cause if that's the bar Hartley ran arguably the most productive room on the team and he got no credit for that at the end of the day. It is what it is at this point. Let's all get behind it's a new day and see where we go
[/QUOTE]

Who would you have picked to be the head coach d I personally wanted the Syracuse coach I feel like manny can be great but this is a tough job to cut your teeth at I’m not in love with the Stubblefield hire. And any of his do boys on defense why not go for guys with actual experience that can rely on their relationships at major high schools to funnel more kids that can get around the bags and work the back channel that can help us land these kids

Hartley is a good coach & hes well liked but fields isnt a downgrade to him if it's one or the other. They're actually both pretty even. Where we wont miss him is on special teams. But I dont think were anywhere near right with that still either. No one wants to hear it but the coach I think deserved a shot on the offense is causing us problems with a rival right now. The rest could go.

If you could add just one coach to the staff who would it be?

Hopefully whatever trouble Donk Rida is causing will go away once Big Suit leads them to 5 wins.

Advertisement
As fans yall need to be more aware of the current climate. Cant always use bags as the standard response. As a staff we gotta do our job first and foremost. As a team we have to show who we truly are. Bags are a reality. But not every kid is chasing them. Yall wanna complain about him not flying here meanwhile were recruiting him like hes Ryan mayes 2.0. We cant go into every situation with fear. Show who we are and let the kids decide from there.

Preach!

Not just Hall. Frierson, Bandy, Blades were all at or near the top of our board. Yeah we missed the AH kids, Jobe and Henderson but our depth chart was so bad then we wanted and needed all of them. I agree they have missed too much for my liking but let's not act like they havent landed anyone. I expect Banda hit more with more experience but it's probably always going to be an issue with Rumph. The kids actually seem to relate more to Banda than Rumph.
Blades is not elite stop the nonsense.

omg this thread is retarded. Went from Keele Ringo running a 4.35 to firing Diaz because everyone in his staff is supposedly a yes man. Lmfaoooo. Barack Obama could be the head coach of the Miami Hurricanes and Keele Ringo would still go play at UGA. WE JUST WENT 7-6. SEVEN AND SIX. Who the **** do you guys think we are?

Advertisement

Which was my initial fear w hiring a coach from a failed regime. Richt hired a bunch of folks he was comfortable w/ (on offense) ones that wouldn’t challenge him. Manny has hired a staff (on defense) a bunch of guys he’s comfortable w, ones that wouldn’t challenge him. If anyone thinks Baker (prev worked under him), Banda (prev worked under him), Patke (prev worked under him), Stroud (prev worked w him), Rumph (currently working under him as his 1st gig) are going to challenge Manny, u’re a fool.

But maybe, just maybe, Manny knows that all eyes r on him b/c of him putting it out that he’s creating TNM, so having guys he trust to strictly follow his lead v. another head coach’s lead will take his guys to a new level.

I’m just highlighting what Dee said, and echoing my initial concerns.

I think that's more common than you're leading posters to believe (I'm sure it's not intentional).

Many of the greats head coaches, hire coordinators to work under them who are just meant to echo the coaches preferred system. Manny is a first year head coach. If we were to bring in a new staff on D that has no experience in the system he wants, plus navigate through his first season with head coaching responsibilities. It would be a disaster. We may as well let Shaq or Pink run the D.

The problem is he's chosen yes men who also can't recruit. As you know in college ball you need to excel at least at 1 of the 2!

Recruiting was always a struggle with these guys. I'm not sure why Manny becoming head coach after a 7-6 season made people believe it wouldn't be now.

I'm not playing for Banda if I'm a top 10 safety until he gets someone drafted on day 1. Why would you? He doesn't have the resume. He NEEDS to turn Hall into a star.

I'm not playing for the LA tech DC until I see him do it at this level.

Patke... come on.

I'm not even sure what to say about Stroud. He's got a lot of experience but would be better on staff with recruiters.

Rumph has had success coaching up some guys but he's whiffed with some also and he's recruiting at a position that the big boys focus on stealing from South Florida.

Advertisement
QUOTE="dsddcane, post: 4039065, member: 12910"]

Who would you have picked to be the head coach d I personally wanted the Syracuse coach I feel like manny can be great but this is a tough job to cut your teeth at I’m not in love with the Stubblefield hire. And any of his do boys on defense why not go for guys with actual experience that can rely on their relationships at major high schools to funnel more kids that can get around the bags and work the back channel that can help us land these kids
[/QUOTE]
I'm not getting in to who I wanted as most on here already know. We have what we have and I certainly dont wanna **** on that before hes had a chance to prove whether or not he belongs here. I cant argue any of the logic u spoke on though.

Advertisement
omg this thread is retarded. Went from Keele Ringo running a 4.35 to firing Diaz because everyone in his staff is supposedly a yes man. Lmfaoooo. Barack Obama could be the head coach of the Miami Hurricanes and Keele Ringo would still go play at UGA. WE JUST WENT 7-6. SEVEN AND SIX. Who the **** do you guys think we are?
That's probably my fault. Back to keele. Texas is far more likely right now than uga. BUT that could change quickly. Hes not coming here so yall should just leave that alone. Believe what you want about what our chances were initially. Choice is yours. Keele is gonna be a monster anywhere he chooses to go.

That's probably my fault. Back to keele. Texas is far more likely right now than uga. BUT that could change quickly. Hes not coming here so yall should just leave that alone. Believe what you want about what our chances were initially. Choice is yours. Keele is gonna be a monster anywhere he chooses to go.
Yes. I think he is a better DB prospect than Stingley was last year and that Campbell and Surtain were 2 years ago. He'll be a great one

Once threads get past a certain point, I need to just stop checking in on them bc it’s undoubtedly off topic and more often than not a *****ing fest.

Click on thread ab Ringo and the usual suspects in here bashing Manny, his staff etc. I just wish we could wait until he’s coached 1 full season and recruited 1 full cycle before deciding that he should fire everyone and hire a bunch of guys he don’t know that will check his ***, bc that’s so commonplace in college football and all.

We get a big time recruit, all is well. Lose 1(whether we were actually in the running or not) all is bad and we now hate Manny and his staff again. Yall fickle af, emotional as a menstruating female. Tighten up.

Advertisement
Back