CB Kelee Ringo

The internet and sites like these holding camps down here to put a spotlight on the type of kids we destroyed everyone with (the south FL 3stars or unranked) is how they are now rated as 4stars and 5stars.

We don’t get the top guys we want.

That is the main issue with Rumph and Banda.

They can’t close the top guys on our board.

They can develop well, and coach well, but half their job is to land the top guys on our board.

You think Sean Taylor would have been a 3star today?

**** no, he would have beasted everyone at the camps and the opening and 5star challenge etc... and been a 5star that would have been bagged up by the $EC kind of how James Williams will be, and he ain’t close to Sean Taylor and never will be repping the KKK instead of his community.

Maybe the error in their thinking is in selecting who is at the top of their board.

After a while, it gets tiring to keep hearing about who they missed. So who did they miss? Campbell, Jobe, or Surtain? They were never coming here. If anything, I blame the staff as a whole, for making them a priority, and wasting time recruiting them. And as it turns out, it was a deep year. And we still got a group of "highly rated" 4*s (Blades, Hall, Frierson, Ivey). Henderson? After the stunt he pulled at the all star game in Orlando, I don't blame Rumph for not pandering to his ***. I don't care how he's performed a UFag. That kind of diva attitude can be cancerous in a locker room. (Hasn't there been enough railing about divas around here the last week).

As expected, the oft mentioned Sean Taylor is brought up. Sure he may not be overlooked. But many others are, even in these days of camps and the internets. It's the staffs job to find them. They know So Fla better than anyone else. There is always a large pool of high 3s and 4s in So Fla that we know there will be some that will be under rated.

Just look at the Henry Parrish thread. Do you really think a 2000 yard rusher, playing in the largest division of Fla football, with decent size and speed, is the 900+ rated athlete in the country when there are 59 others (yes I counted them) rated higher. Many with comparable or less favorable measurables playing against lessor competition. If anything he's the 2019 poster child of an under-rated So Fla player. And it doesn't matter if his **** isn't a large as Chaney's or Knighton's (who's not coming here anyway). It only matters if his **** is large enough to get the job done.

Again, its an error in the staffs thinking. If they were going to take two and if he can play at Miami, they should have locked him in early, then chased the 5* (which they eventually got). Now, with the Martin surprise, it's become a scramble when their attention is better directed at more pressing needs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The top guys on our board obviously fit our scheme, and are not always just the highest rated.

I trust their evaluations.

The issue is that they always end up signing the guys a few slots under our most wanted DBs every cycle.
Tbh man you or any other fan have no idea who is at the top of the staffs recruiting board..this kid was always a long shot. Stars aren’t everything

This has nothing to do with Rumph and Banda’s coaching.

Don’t know how hard that is to understand.

It is all about their ability to land any of the guys at the top of their board every cycle.

Only one they have landed at the top of the board from the beginning of a recruiting cycle was Hall.

That’s it.

So just imagine if they could land some elite DBs to coach up and not the guys a few slots down their board...

Not just Hall. Frierson, Bandy, Blades were all at or near the top of our board. Yeah we missed the AH kids, Jobe and Henderson but our depth chart was so bad then we wanted and needed all of them. I agree they have missed too much for my liking but let's not act like they havent landed anyone. I expect Banda hit more with more experience but it's probably always going to be an issue with Rumph. The kids actually seem to relate more to Banda than Rumph.

Advertisement
Tbh man you or any other fan have no idea who is at the top of the staffs recruiting board..this kid was always a long shot. Stars aren’t everything
It is pretty well known who the top guys are on our board every cycle.

The staff on this site and many people have connections to the staff to get that info.

Pretty easy to pick up on if you follow this stuff.

Not just Hall. Frierson, Bandy, Blades were all at or near the top of our board. Yeah we missed the AH kids, Jobe and Henderson but our depth chart was so bad then we wanted and needed all of them. I agree they have missed too much for my liking but let's not act like they havent landed anyone. I expect Banda hit more with more experience but it's probably always going to be an issue with Rumph. The kids actually seem to relate more to Banda than Rumph.
Lets see, b/c Banda has already lost his 3 top Safeties for this cycle and next (Avantae, Tennison and James Williams).

Francois is back and is going to play Safety instead of CB (was at the top of our CB board) so if he can at least get Tennison back and make sure Francois signs, Banda will have had a successful Safety class.

Very sad we arent more involved with him but bags will be bags, kids gonna be something

As fans yall need to be more aware of the current climate. Cant always use bags as the standard response. As a staff we gotta do our job first and foremost. As a team we have to show who we truly are. Bags are a reality. But not every kid is chasing them. Yall wanna complain about him not flying here meanwhile were recruiting him like hes Ryan mayes 2.0. We cant go into every situation with fear. Show who we are and let the kids decide from there.

This has nothing to do with Rumph and Banda’s coaching.

Don’t know how hard that is to understand.

It is all about their ability to land any of the guys at the top of their board every cycle.

Only one they have landed at the top of the board from the beginning of a recruiting cycle was Hall.

That’s it.

So just imagine if they could land some elite DBs to coach up and not the guys a few slots down their board...
But brother I think what you might not realize or it's just not truly sinking in is that a coach is simply a reflection of this team. I've tried to explain to yall how were viewed nationally. Were intriguing but NOTHING more at this point. That's what our coaches are up against. When we are able to consistently land those top kids well have to first consistently check off ALL those boxes on the field.

Advertisement
Maybe the error in their thinking is in selecting who is at the top of their board.

After a while, it gets tiring to keep hearing about who they missed. So who did they miss? Campbell, Jobe, or Surtain? They were never coming here. If anything, I blame the staff as a whole, for making them a priority, and wasting time recruiting them. And as it turns out, it was a deep year. And we still got a group of "highly rated" 4*s (Blades, Hall, Frierson, Ivey). Henderson? After the stunt he pulled at the all star game in Orlando, I don't blame Rumph for not pandering to his ***. I don't care how he's performed a UFag. That kind of diva attitude can be cancerous in a locker room. (Hasn't there been enough railing about divas around here the last week).

As expected, the oft mentioned Sean Taylor is brought up. Sure he may not be overlooked. But many others are, even in these days of camps and the internets. It's the staffs job to find them. They know So Fla better than anyone else. There is always a large pool of high 3s and 4s in So Fla that we know there will be some that will be under rated.

Just look at the Henry Parrish thread. Do you really think a 2000 yard rusher, playing in the largest division of Fla football, with decent size and speed, is the 900+ rated athlete in the country when there are 59 others (yes I counted them) rated higher. Many with comparable or less favorable measurables playing against lessor competition. If anything he's the 2019 poster child of an under-rated So Fla player. And it doesn't matter if his **** isn't a large as Chaney's or Knighton's (who's not coming here anyway). It only matters if his **** is large enough to get the job done.

Again, its an error in the staffs thinking. If they were going to take two and if he can play at Miami, they should have locked him in early, then chased the 5* (which they eventually got). Now, with the Martin surprise, it's become a scramble when their attention is better directed at more pressing needs.

WOO WOO WOO!!!! You mean to tell me they are now measuring **** sizes at these camps??? I know **** fans think this is LONG overdue but I for one think it’s highly inappropriate.

But brother I think what you might not realize or it's just not truly sinking in is that a coach is simply a reflection of this team. I've tried to explain to yall how were viewed nationally. Were intriguing but NOTHING more at this point. That's what our coaches are up against. When we are able to consistently land those top kids well have to first consistently check off ALL those boxes on the field.

This is why I laugh at our fans who complain about bags. It's like they skip over this very important part. Consistency.

Do you think we're missing Hartley? Maybe I forgot someone but it doesn't seem like anyone currently on staff is on that level.

This is why I laugh at our fans who complain about bags. It's like they skip over this very important part. Consistency.

Do you think we're missing Hartley? Maybe I forgot someone but it doesn't seem like anyone currently on staff is on that level.
Hartley is a good coach & hes well liked but fields isnt a downgrade to him if it's one or the other. They're actually both pretty even. Where we wont miss him is on special teams. But I dont think were anywhere near right with that still either. No one wants to hear it but the coach I think deserved a shot on the offense is causing us problems with a rival right now. The rest could go.

Advertisement
I mean I’m just trying to say our defensive recruiting sucks In a nicer way because you can’t handle when someone disagrees with you on the Internet
By saying our defensive recruiting sucks, you are also saying those defensive players suck that were recruited during that time suck as well!

Hartley is a good coach & hes well liked but fields isnt a downgrade to him if it's one or the other. They're actually both pretty even. Where we wont miss him is on special teams. But I dont think were anywhere near right with that still either. No one wants to hear it but the coach I think deserved a shot on the offense is causing us problems with a rival right now. The rest could go.
I get what your saying with Hartley, but the caveat is that Manny is trying to create a culture of accountability in the program. As he said, how can he hold the players accountable if the coaches arent held accountable. Hartley as the special teams coach created one of the worst specials teams that I have ever seen, and it never really improved the entire season.

Advertisement
4.3 laser huh.
A couple of bagmen got a call from ringo’s Camp like

Attachments

• 1561554989565.gif
    1561554989565.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
As fans yall need to be more aware of the current climate. Cant always use bags as the standard response. As a staff we gotta do our job first and foremost. As a team we have to show who we truly are. Bags are a reality. But not every kid is chasing them. Yall wanna complain about him not flying here meanwhile were recruiting him like hes Ryan mayes 2.0. We cant go into every situation with fear. Show who we are and let the kids decide from there.
I didnt mean to soley blame the "bag" as the reason we arent involved with the kid, i remember your updates from i believe over a year ago on how if we just showed him and elias a little more love we could be much more in this thing, the bag comment was more of a general term i threw out well because the only schools left with him are the known bagmen. If there is anyone to blame on this or elias recuirtment to the U, it would be no one but the previous regime, but hindsight is in the past and nothing can be done about that. appreciate the insight you bring to the site.

I get what your saying with Hartley, but the caveat is that Manny is trying to create a culture of accountability in the program. As he said, how can he hold the players accountable if the coaches arent held accountable. Hartley as the special teams coach created one of the worst specials teams that I have ever seen, and it never really improved the entire season.
Some people choose to forget manny is the son of a lifelong politician. Cant ignore the fact he surrounded himself with an entire staff of coaches that are yes men and not much more. That's a ****ed up way to say it I realize but the DC will happily tell you hes mannys towel boy,the co DC the same,lb coach the same... on offense enos runs it clear as day but none of them have a voice of their own. Simply echos. That's not accountability in my eyes. Will they be accountable for results and nothing more? Well see. Hopefully so. Cause if that's the bar Hartley ran arguably the most productive room on the team and he got no credit for that at the end of the day. It is what it is at this point. Let's all get behind it's a new day and see where we go

I also agree Dugans should have been retained. I see one side of the argument, where the offense was so awful and so toxic that an entire clean house was needed. So when Dugans and all the others were let go, I wasn't too upset about it. But I would not have had a problem with retaining just 1 coach from that side, and that coach should have been Dugans.

It is what it is. We'll move on. But you'll notice that no one *****ed or cried about Dugans WR play in 2017 when we were winning. All of a sudden in 2018, he's a lame duck when the WR play was about the 80th worst thing about that offense. Did he forget to coach? Of course not. But people just have to find something to ***** about. When the kids are open in Enos' offense this fall, everyone will talk about how much better the WRs are under Stubblefield. The good news is, those people you can easily tune out because you'll know for sure who has no idea what they're talking about.

Advertisement
Back