CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
Just need that first initial visit. Most OOS kids fall in love with Miami but our on the field product has been up and down so it's hard for them take a chance on us. We need to get him and the other big OOS names here in the spring then go from there.

Of this list, I think We got to really like where we potentially stand with Keyshawn lawrnece with the obvious connections
The fact he's Corn Elder's cousin could give us an early edge, however I still feel like Clemson & Tenn might be hard to fight off in the long run.

That's why it's important for us to handle our business on the field this season because if we plan on having crootin' wars for high rated OOS players (especially ones from SEC country) we need to be able to take the fact we're not winning off the table for kids.

We get negative recruited against probably more than any other program in the country & we have to show these kids both OOS & locally that all that propaganda being spewed about us just ain't true.

Last edited:
The fact he's Corn Elder's cousin could give us an early edge, however I still feel like Clemson & Tenn might be hard to fight off in the long run.

That's why it's important for us to handle our business on the field this season because if we plan on having crootin' wars for high rated OOS players (especially ones from SEC country) we need to be able to take the fact we're not winning off the table for kids. We get negative recruited against probably more than any other program in the country & we have to show these kids both OOS & locally that all that propaganda being spewed about us just ain't true.

Smacking an SEC team to kickoff the season will quiet a lot of that noise

Advertisement
Exactly, we got the best of the local kids (Francois) , and the best box safety probably in the state...I honestly think we are going to take AT LEAST 1 of Hodges or Pough real soon (Hodges visits soon), and then get some feel with these guys by early summer... I'm not sure Branch is in the category of the others, and may actually be a striker, but I don't mind him either (Maybe T.Lee or the Dennis kid from Kathleen are in this A group as well). The rest are no-brainers, but if don't come around by end of spring/early summer, we start turning the interest up on more locals, maybe leave one spot even if we don't appear to lead for any of the studs in case we beat Fla or go a strong 11-1, etc...

Not sure if they have room for the pure, one dimensional "nickle" guys this year with Couch last year, but obv one of Stanley or 1-2 others may find a way in the class if they want that role.
Agreed, I still would recruit Bermudez, Harrell, Hodges & Pough, but if they're not reciprocating the same interest then put more effort into one of the OOS guys & see how it works.

But Stanley is not take imo, aside from being too small, he's constantly hypin up PSU & UF, we don't need that kind of energy in this class, there's nothing special about that kid.

I'd rather take Delancey or take a flyer on another under the radar local we haven't offered yet (Jaheem Joseph, Jamal Pott, Jeshon Ingraham, Dave Herard etc) if we missed on the higher targets on the board.

Advertisement
Elite talent and we need to continue these west coast connections with Flowe, Ricks, and Smalls.

Agreed, I still would recruit Bermudez, Harrell, Hodges & Pough, but if they're not reciprocating the same interest then put more effort into one of the OOS guys & see how it works.

But Stanley is not take imo, aside from being too small, he's constantly hypin up PSU & UF, we don't need that kind of energy in this class, there's nothing special about that kid.

I'd rather take Delancey or take a flyer on another under the radar local we haven't offered yet (Jaheem Joseph, Jamal Pott, Jeshon Ingraham, Dave Herard etc) if we missed on the higher targets on the board.

I'd take Delancey b4 Stanley all day.

Advertisement
I hope we can get this kid and Corn's cousin. It will really put these FL 4&5* on notice that we can go OOS and get baller DBs.

Attachments

• 1D5CDEC3-4C8A-40F8-BC11-2A223E3967E9.jpeg
    1D5CDEC3-4C8A-40F8-BC11-2A223E3967E9.jpeg
    732 KB · Views: 409
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back