CB: Coaches say they need me at Miami

Advertisement
For future references if you right click on the picture and click save as it tells you the athletes name in the file name, than just click cancel and boom you know who it is haha.

Advertisement
-Has 9 scholarship offers but has not narrowed anything down
-Talks to coaches from Miami everyday, Barrow is lead recruiter
-Says he struggles with recruiting process a lot and that "I like different schools every week ... I'm confused every week."
-Says he wants to be a doctor and commented on Miami's medical school
-Has taken unofficial visits to Miami, FSU, Florida and UCF so far
-Says he's spoken with Artie Burns about "staying home and bringing back the crystal ball"
-Will narrow choices down by end of summer

-Has 9 scholarship offers but has not narrowed anything down
-Talks to coaches from Miami everyday, Barrow is lead recruiter
-Says he struggles with recruiting process a lot and that "I like different schools every week ... I'm confused every week."
-Says he wants to be a doctor and commented on Miami's medical school
-Has taken unofficial visits to Miami, FSU, Florida and UCF so far
-Says he's spoken with Artie Burns about "staying home and bringing back the crystal ball"
-Will narrow choices down by end of summer

thanks

Sounds UM bound to me. Just looking for a reason not to be. Once he sees the light, he's in.

Advertisement
This is a guy I am really gonna keep my eye on this year. I wish he had hit the camp circuit because I wanted to see how we matched up with guys like Rudolph, Lane, and Brady. Big, physical, fast guys. This kid is 5'9 on his best day. He is a playmaker no doubt and if I see some Greg Reid in him then lets get it..But I gotta think the reason why he only has 9 offers is because he is small and didnt do any camps.

This is a guy I am really gonna keep my eye on this year. I wish he had hit the camp circuit because I wanted to see how we matched up with guys like Rudolph, Lane, and Brady. Big, physical, fast guys. This kid is 5'9 on his best day. He is a playmaker no doubt and if I see some Greg Reid in him then lets get it..But I gotta think the reason why he only has 9 offers is because he is small and didnt do any camps.
Hidden gem

Advertisement
Just remembered JoJo Robinson (if he flips) could be a good corner for us.

Gimme JoJo, Lammons and Patten and I'm straight at CB.

Advertisement
Just remembered JoJo Robinson (if he flips) could be a good corner for us.

Gimme JoJo, Lammons and Patten and I'm straight at CB.

i honestly thinl we can pul peppers
149.gif

everbody keeps saying jojo is going to flip, but does anybody really have any concrete information? Patten seems very confused as well

Advertisement
Back