CB Chris Lammons update

D

deleted3746

From gatorbait.net a couple days ago:

UF@g, Taint, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama have all visited him recently, isn't rushing to narrow down his list of top schools, talks to Benedict ****obal, Grady Brown, Dorito, and Sal Sunseri often, has the best relationship with Travaris Robinson, Marcus Roberson is his godbrother and they talk a lot, doesnt have a summer schedule set, but wants to visit Alabama, Tennessee, USCe, Taint, and possibly to UF@g and Miami again, some quotes:

“Right now, it’s still wide open,” Lammons said of his recruitment. “I have a lot of interest in South Carolina, Florida, Florida State, UCF, Alabama a lot of interest. I’m just wide open, taking it step by step. Everyday is a process and I just want to take all my officials before I make a decision.”

“Coach [Travaris Robinson] from the Florida Gators,” Lammons answered. “When I call him everything is good, he coaches my brother Marcus Roberson. It’s just the relationship, family wise, is good.”

“He’s just telling me I could come and be a top corner. If I put in the work I’ll be a top corner if five [Roberson] stays or he goes into the draft. Fifteen [Loucheiz Purifoy] is going to go to the draft, so I’ll be with Vernon Hargreaves coming in.”

“He’s talking to me over Facebook and things and I hit him up sometimes,” Lammons said of D’Onofrio. “He’s just telling me they really need me and he wants me to come in. Just telling me to make sure my grades are good.”

Advertisement
**** UFag really seems to be trying to get back down here, hadn't done much of that in the past few years

**** UF really seems to be trying to get back down here, hadn't done much of that in the past few years

Coaching change and then Hill ( it was his area) having to resign kind of set things back. Now that things are settled T Rob will be hitting SoFla hard especially since 2014 and 2015 are so loaded.

I have yet to hear a recruit rave about D'Oh! Why is that? Every other coach has been praised at one time or another, but not the DC? Thats a problem.

Advertisement
I have yet to hear a recruit rave about D'Oh! Why is that? Every other coach has been praised at one time or another, but not the DC? Thats a problem.

Lammons has praised him the whole time...... he's said that Coach D has been his main recruiter since the 9th grade and they have a good relationship

Travaris doing work down here, been building bridges the last couple years and he can relate to these kids being pretty young and from the area.

Lammons has praised him the whole time...... he's said that Coach D has been his main recruiter since the 9th grade and they have a good relationship

Well i guess I stand corrected.

Typically when a defensive recruit has been quoted, it's be regarding coach Barrow, Williams, Franklin and especially Golden. Forgive me for my short Coach D fuse.

Advertisement
Just a thought, but Miami has probably received his transcripts, & Dorito is telling him to make sure to keep his grades good so do we have to worry about Lammons & grades?

Advertisement
Please dont tell me this is the Traveres Robinson from the late 90s era that played HS ftball down here and commited to us early but because he had a bad senior year...Butch dropped his scholie..This would have been around the 99-00 class..Is it the same guy?

Please dont tell me this is the Traveres Robinson from the late 90s era that played HS ftball down here and commited to us early but because he had a bad senior year...Butch dropped his scholie..This would have been around the 99-00 class..Is it the same guy?

I dont know the recruiting story but yes he grew up in Miami went to Coral Park High School and ended up playing at Auburn 99-2002

Whatever, we can all hate him now and then when we have a coaching vacancy, hire him and love him. Give him the Coley treatment.

Advertisement
61.jpg

LOL! Yep! Thats the same Taveres! ****. Came full circle to come back and haunt us. Smh. Karma I guess..

Advertisement
Back