2025 CB Board (2025 Edition) Will This Be Personal Now?

Advertisement
Love the offers so far, I’m definitely expecting Mario to take things personal this year recruiting DBs

Elite Speed!

BRING HIM HERE NOW!
The 6-foot-2, 165-pounder is considered the No. 183 overall player in the Class of 2025 and the No. 23 cornerback.

As a cornerback with size, Currie has some strong verified speed markers with a 10.84 100-meter time, which he ran as a freshman. He was also the anchor on a 4x400 meter team that took home a state title.

- Urrutia 247

Advertisement
The 6-foot-2, 165-pounder is considered the No. 183 overall player in the Class of 2025 and the No. 23 cornerback.

As a cornerback with size, Currie has some strong verified speed markers with a 10.84 100-meter time, which he ran as a freshman. He was also the anchor on a 4x400 meter team that took home a state title.

- Urrutia 247
He deserves his own thread

He deserves his own thread
1709170561856.png

Advertisement

That’s family right there. This is a recruitment that I can definitely get a pulse on. I spoke in-depth on that in the SoFla HS transfer thread when he moved back down from Tally. Played with Terrion Arnold at NFC as a freshman and sophomore and had about 12 ints in both seasons combined.

However, at that time, he didn’t have the FBS build yet. He came into high school at maybe 5’7”, so he’s physically matured a lot over the past few years.

Next season will be huge for him(pause). At this point, he’s solidified himself as a FBS prospect. But if he can stand out in that loaded Central secondary, then we’re talking about him certifying himself as an upper tier P4/Miami caliber kid…

seems like Chevis Jackson makin up for Addae's lapses in recruiting.

Chevis getting after it with some early offers. More offers than I ever recall seeing Addae throw out lol

CB recruiting , Coaching & development has been an absolute disaster.

Step 1 in fixing the issue is to recognize you've got a problem. Mario has at least recognized he had a problem with CB recruiting with Addae. Chevis Jackson appears to be methodically rectifying wrongs and offering CBs profiled/recommended by @gogeta4 and @Memnon.

Chevis getting after it with some early offers. More offers than I ever recall seeing Addae throw out lol
Step 1 in fixing the issue is to recognize you've got a problem. Mario has at least recognized he had a problem with CB recruiting with Addae. Chevis Jackson appears to be methodically rectifying wrongs and offering CBs profiled/recommended by @gogeta4 and @Memnon.

Earls & Currie with the recent offers & visits soon. Antoine visiting soon and was in South Florida recently as well. In it for Pickett. Chevis workin. Absurd that offering and getting involved with talented corners is a breath of fresh air. What a ****storm as of late, lead us to the promised land CJ! 🫡

Advertisement

Earls & Currie with the recent offers & visits soon. Antoine visiting soon and was in South Florida recently as well. In it for Pickett. Chevis workin. Absurd that offering and getting involved with talented corners is a breath of fresh air. What a ****storm as of late, lead us to the promised land CJ! 🫡

Whats the story with Grant and Purdue? 6'3, runs sub 11 in the 100m, consensus top 10 corner. @Memnon

Whats the story with Grant and Purdue? 6'3, runs sub 11 in the 100m, consensus top 10 corner. @Memnon
Sam Carter is a good Coach & recruiter, but it's doubtful a high 4-star kid from Murfreesboro is gonna stick with Purdue for the whole year.

He's being recruited by all the major programs, so you know how that's gonna go come crootin' season.

Advertisement
Sam Carter is a good Coach & recruiter, but it's doubtful a high 4-star kid from Murfreesboro is gonna stick with Purdue for the whole year.

He's being recruited by all the major programs, so you know how that's gonna go come crootin' season.
That's defensive holding in 2024 (pfp).

That’s family right there. This is a recruitment that I can definitely get a pulse on. I spoke in-depth on that in the SoFla HS transfer thread when he moved back down from Tally. Played with Terrion Arnold at NFC as a freshman and sophomore and had about 12 ints in both seasons combined.

However, at that time, he didn’t have the FBS build yet. He came into high school at maybe 5’7”, so he’s physically matured a lot over the past few years.

Next season will be huge for him(pause). At this point, he’s solidified himself as a FBS prospect. But if he can stand out in that loaded Central secondary, then we’re talking about him certifying himself as an upper tier P4/Miami caliber kid…
Moar Rattler Family Ballers!!!

Advertisement
Back